|•MATHEW MEETS JESSIE•|

CHAPTER 1

AUTHOR 'S POV (POV MEANS POINT OF VIEW)

He sat near the bed and his eyes are teary.

" Please come back to me Jenni ..Unna romba miss panren.." he said and a lone drop of tear escaped from his eyes.

His phone rang and he attended the call.

" Hello partner. " He heard Sarath s voice.

" Sollu partner. " He said in a strict tone so that sarath can't identify his pain.

But he being his best friend identified it very easily.

" Evlo naal ipdiye irukapora nu therila..Sikiram ah ellam seriya aaganum da.." Sarath said and Mathew smiled painfully.

" En Jennie sikiram varuva da..Nee sollu morning eh kooptiruka. Edavadhu important ah?" Mathew asked in a serious tone.

" Ama da..Nethu andha MLA arrest aamaru la..Anga Avaroda thondargal ellam prechanai pannitu irukanga.. Commissioner unna police force ah kootitu poga sonnaru. " He said and Mathew replied " seri da..Naan pathukre" and disconnected the call.

He called the control room and informed about the situation also made sure that the force is waiting outside his station.

In this one year many things changed.He got promoted as ACP. He got a new friend. He became workaholic . But one thing remained same his love for Jennifer and his hope she will talk with him soon.

He  wear his uniform and came out of his house. At the same time a woman in her late forties stood there with a smile. He smiled back at her.

" Pathukonga maa.."He said to her and she nodded with a smile.  He saw the driver waiting for him with the jeep.

He went to the spot and asked the inspector to bring the force there .

The police force and the rowdies who came with the followers of MLA started getting into fight with each other. Mathew is trying his best to control them.

Some reporters are trying to record so that their channel's TRP will increase but it's very difficult this time. They are waiting for the correct chance to take pictures.

The police almost brought the situation under their control.

Suddenly Mathew found someone very close to him. He turned and didn't expect a girl standing with camera in one hand and another hand on his shirt.

Her eyes are closed due to fear and he coughed. She opened her eyes and whispered " sorry sir..I......." Before she could complete a guy ran pushing her . She lost balance and is about to fell down. But she caught his hands for support but her camera fell down and it's broken into pieces.

" Aiyoooo..En camera.." she pout and sat down near her camera. Mathew look at her weirdly and his eyes scanned the surroundings. The police force controlled the situation and now the rowdies are made to get inside the police van.

" Thalaiviiiiiiii vada pocha?" Sakthi came near them laughing.

" Dei..Venam kadupethama poiru.." she said with her cute anger.

Now only Mathew noted her voice. He heard it somewhere. He turned and saw her face clearly.

'JESSIE?' He thought in his mind.

She's Jessie, working in Ashaangi TV channel . One of the top 5 channels in Tamil Nadu. She's popular for her voice and the way she talks.

In this one year Mathew' s day is incomplete without hearing her voice in TV.

" Idhodha Idhu 10 ah vathu camera." Sakthi said and Jessie look at him with puppy eyes.

" Vaa partner polam. Naan vandadhu kooda pakama enna pannitu Iruka?" His friend sarath called him. Sarath didn't notice Jessie who's sitting.

" Hmm.." he nodded and went with Sarath..

" Master ah ice vechu cool paniklm." Shakthi said and Jessie's eyes sparkled.

" Iniku naan tharapora video la Namma channel TRP egirapodhu..Adha pathutu master idha maranduta nalla irukum. " She started in a rowdy tone and ended with a whisper. Sakthi laughed and they went to their office.

The day is hectic for Mathew. When he reached home it's 8:30. He asked the driver to go and opened the gate.
He took the key that's kept near the flower pot outside his house.

He went inside and switched on the light. He went inside the bedroom and sat near the bed. He shared about his day even though he knows she won't reply.

After sharing with his Jennifer he went to fresh up  and made dosa for him.

He switched on the Tv and is shocked seeing the breaking news in Ashaangi channel.

Hellloo Makkaleyy

Hellloo Makkaleyy..Neraya per vandhu insta illa watty la pannunga nu ketirundheenga..So we are here..

Hope you like it.. Please do vote and comment..Also share with your friends ❤️

Stay safe and take care ❤️

                       With love,
                             Rithsha 🦋