|•MATHEW 💜 JESSIE •|

Jessie is confused about her own feelings. So she applied leave for a day and went to beach to get some peace.

Warm breeze swirls around her sending her hair in all different directions., she felt someone near her. She knows who is that. She saw Mathew following her on his bike through the mirror. So she didn't turn.

" Oh madam ku ipo enna paka kooda pudiklaya?" He asked hiding his pain.

" Naan yaarunga ungala paaka?" She replied without facing him and that hurted him more.

But he isn't ready to give up. If he's old Mathew he wouldn't have apologized to her. But now he's Jessie s friend Mathew. He knows that she's a positive bomb so he thought of going in her way.

" Nee yaara?? Unaku enna Amnesia ah va? Nee en friend uh..Un Peru Jessie.." he said dramatically and her lips curved. She didn't expect this side of Mathew . But she wanna know what will he do to convince her. So she remained silent. He noticed the change in her reaction.

" Un vai ku yaaravadhu gum potu otitaangla Jessie ma? Ivlo amaidhiya Iruka." He said and she glared him.

At that time they heard a sound " Ice uh .Cup ice , cone ice , choco ice ,gulfi "

Jessie s eyes sparkled but then reality striked her. She didn't bring her purse. Mathew stood up and she look at him questioningly.

" One minute ma varen.." Saying so he went. She's looking at him and he went to buy gulfi for her.

Her lips curved and while he came and sat near her she turned her face. He forwarded her a gulfi but she didn't get .

" Alo venama? Seri vidu..naane saptukren.." he said and she immediately got it from his hands making him laugh.

" Gulfi vaangiten nu kovam poiduchu nu lam artham illa.." she said trying to keep her face serious but failed miserably making him laugh even more harder. He is holding his stomach and laughing hard.

" Idhu onu avlo periya comedy illa..Ipdi vilundhu vilundhu sirika.." she said and due to anger her nose is red in colour. He pulled her nose and whispered " cute ah iruka ."

She blushed and turned her face.

" Sorry ma ...Thappu en Mela dhan..Naan Konjo porumaiya pesirkanum..Romba hurt panniten la ." He asked and she look at him with a smile.

It's true that she was hurt because of him. But when he's apologising she can't deny the fact that he's looking like a cutiepieee. When we have a crush on a person we find a way to admire him even in the small small things he do and Jessie is doing the same. She knows already he's hurt and she don't wanna hurt him more by avoiding him. She's equally hurt while she's avoiding him and she can't deny the fact that she missed him a lot. She felt bad for him when he waited for her outside the office. But something stopped her from visiting him. Now she decided to end this.

" Apdilam illa Mathew eh..Naan onnu kekava? Kochika mateengle?" She asked him nervously.

" Inime nee en Veeta yaarukavadhu vitha kooda kova pada maten thaaye..Oru time pathadhuke naan padara kastam iruke.." he said dramatically..

" What a change?? Patheengla ungala epdi maathithen nu.." she said lifting her collar and Mathew smiled in return.

He can't deny her words. It's she who changed him. He always wonders why she wanna be his friend. According to him after jenni s death he is a boring guy and even his colleagues said the same except Rakshan and sarath . But she accepted him the way he's. He is feeling lucky to have a friend like her.

She came into his life as a stranger.
Became his friend and now the person for whom he's ready to do anything. He don't know the reason but he likes it.

" Seri adha vidu ma..Enna kekanu nu sonna?" He asked her.

" Umm...Neenga andha hologram ah naan edutaprom Jenni ah ninachingla?" She asked him .

That's when he realised that he didn't even think about jenni After that day.
He's busy with the case and he was trying his best to convince her so he didn't have time to talk with Jennie . He didn't even think about her. He's shocked thinking about it and by his expression Jessie understood but she wants to hear from his mouth so she remained quite.

" Naan Jennie ah pathi ninaikaveilla." He said and her happiness knew no bounds.. She jumped happily and clapped her hands making him chuckle.

" Idhukudan Jessie pecha kekanum nu sonen..Jessie ai nambiyor kaividapadar " she said and he laughed.

" Nee enna mottamadi kalpana va?" He asked and she replied " Ama Neenga dhan sanjay ramasamy." She said without thinking and she bite her lower lips as she realised what she said.

" I mean avaru dan ellathaiyum marandiduvare adhan sonnen.." she said and he's confused..She understood that by his look so she said " Jennie ah marandadha sonnanga..Rendu naaala avangala ninaikla la..Adhuku sonne.." she said and even though he isn't satisfied by her answer he don't wanna make her feel embarrassed..So he just nodded.

" But nee unmaiyave andha padathula vara asin madhiri dan Iruka.." he said admiring her.

She wanna say " neengalum Ghajini Surya madhiri handsome ah irukeenga.." but she can't say so she just smiled.

" Jessie maa..Naan onu kekava?" He asked nervously..

she just hummed in response.

" Aaron vishiyam unna romba hurt panniruchula..Nee ...I mean....Umm...Unaku inum avan mela feeling Iruka?" He asked and she didn't expect this question from him.

But the reply she gave is which he least expected.

*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀