|•JESSIE 'S PAIN•|

Feeling heavy with pain and mixed with heart ache jessie drove her scotty towards her house.

As she drove the evening broke into night and the night was silently raining, reaching her house she parked her scotty in its place and walked into the house.

Her father was on the sofa watching news and her mother was cleaning the table.

" amma ,I don't feel hungry I will skip dinner please and i feel tired ,I am going to go sleep " jessie told in a tired voice .
Her mother immediately checked her temperature and found it was normal.

"Onnu illa amma,just tiredness than"jessie told

"Sari po " her mother told and jessie walked into her room and changed her dress and sat on the balcony floor .

The gentle breeze made her hairs fly,the earrings in her ears danced,leaning her head to the wall .

Jessie went back to the painful days of her life, she never execpted  Aaron to behave like this, the pain he gave her was encaved in her heart .
Just when she tried to forget it ,Mathew knocked out the painful memories.

He killed her with his words,his words still echoed around her.

Jessie immediately closed her ears and closed her eyes tight.

She wanted to scream, yell ,shout but
Unable to do anything jessie cried ,cried her heart out .

She felt as if someone placed her huge stone on her heart.
That was the pain she felt.

She heard her phone rang ,wiping her tears she saw mattew calling her.

The same call which made her smile is now making her feel angry .

Standing up from the chair ,She gently threw her phone on her bed and went to the washroom and washed her face .

She could still hear her phone ring and she very well know its mattew who is calling her.

The pain and angry she is feeling now was stopping her from attending his call.
She switched off her phone and laid down on the bed and without her knowledge she feel asleep .

Here,mattew was sleepless ,he felt guilty as hell ,her words was haunting him that "i won't disturn you hereafter and good bye " was eating him alive.

He feared at she will leave him! He feared that he broke her!

On top of that ,she avoiding his calls was making it even more hard for him .
He felt like 1000 of needles were piercing his heart.

No one deserves to be treated as bad and a innocent girl like jessie could have easily treated bad and Matthew couldn't even imagine the pain she went through .

And after knowing what just happened now ,he didn't know what is gone happen to jessie or how she is gone react.

Sighing, he turned around the bed but still was sleepless.
Pulling out his phone, he messaged jessie
"I am sorry" and waited for the relpy but there was no relpy from jessie 's side.

The bright sunlight hit the sleeping beauty and she groned as the rays fell on her.

Sitting on the bed ,she rubbed her eyes and saw she was late .
Wondering why her alarm didn't work or her mother didn't wake her up .

She checked her phone and realized, she switched off her phone and yesterday's memories came flying to her.

Sighing, she got ready as soon as possible and went to the office.

She just wanted to divert her mind from these things

Master saw jessie and immediately went towards her .

"En da papa enna achi" he asked worriedly seeing her dull face

"Onnu illa master,headache than" jessie told.

"You should have stayed home nah,why did you come then
Dai sakthi come here da" master yelled and pulled a chair for her to sit.

" It's okay master,summa headache than normal than master
I will take care ,Cool down" jessie told and master nodded.

"Soullunga master" sakthi told as he cane out.

"Take care of her da,i will go out and come soon "master told and sakthi nodded.

Few hours passed, jessie tried her level best to aviod unnecessary thoughts but ended up thinking more about it.

Taking her coffee cup jessie stood up when  some office boy Came to her.

"Akka,someone is waiting for you" he told and went away .

Jessie walked towards the other side and looked out from glass door and saw Matthew standing down looking up at her .

His deep ocean like eyes meet hers.
For a minute or two the comfortable eye contract lasted and then jessie realized and looked away.

Mattew held his ears with his hands and whispered a sorry and jessie went back to work without even meeting him.

The girl who use to jump like a rabbit to meet him stayed quiet and calm and ignored him.
This showed him how hurt she was!

Matthew 's phone rang and showed it was from sarath , sarath told him to visit the station as soon as possible and mattew looked at the glass door one last time and went away.

Finishing her work,jessie callrd and infromed her mother that she is gone be late .
She drove her scotty towards the beach and sat down on the cold sand .

The salty beach wind ,gently hit her and jessie took a deep breath.

Her phone pinged with messages, she opened and saw Matthew 's messages.
She didn't open it and thought of switching off her phone when she saw RIP posts in her collage and school group.

Opening the messages, jessie not even in her scariest nightmares she wished this to happened!
This was the shocked thing ever happened to her.

*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀