|•DEI MATHEW•|

CHAPTER 3

The next morning Jessie got a call when she's getting ready. By seeing the caller ID her lips curved. She attended the call with a bright smile on her face.

" Sollu Anne. Enna Iniku early morning eh kooptiruka?" She asked Pugazh.

" Papa oru chinna help da. Ipo Inga naan romba busy. Pavi edho news shoot panna poi anga vandi puncture aagidicham. Poi avala pick up Mattum pannitu vandariya?" He asked her.

" Idhula enna ne iruku? Nee location Mattum share pannu. Naan pathukaren." She said and Pugazh shared her the location.

After having breakfast and bidding bye to her parents she went. She called Pavi after she crossed the main road. Pavi picked up the call immediately.

" Enga Iruka da?" She asked and tension is clearly visible in her voice.

" Ennachu ka? Yen ipdi pesringa? " Jessie asked her sensing the tension in her voice.

" Adhu naan Inga maatikiten da.. Pugazh ku theriadhu." She said and Jessie understood her situation.

" Naan sikiram varen ka." She said and disconnected the call without waiting for her reply.

Pavi is tensed. She don't want Jessie to come here alone as it's not safe . Today morning while going office she heard few men talk about illegal drug dealing. She followed them and they reached a forest area that's near the research centre. She took pictures of their dealing without making noise. But got caught and they tried to capture her. She ran away pushing one of them and hide near a tea shop there.

There is only one roadside shop and only 2 or 3 men are there. She didn't feel safe there. She's waiting impatiently for Jessie.

Mathew is on the way to church while his eyes fell on Jessie who is driving fastly. He also noticed a bike following Jessie. He can't see his face as he is wearing helmet. Negative thoughts surrounded him and without even wasting a second he followed them.

Jessie reached the shop and pavi hugged her immediately. The three men who are present there immediately ran away. The girls are confused. Jessie noticed that pavi is injured.

There are few scratches on her hands and blood is oozing out from her lips. Jessie wiped it and pavi s hands on her bag tightened and she started shivering.

Noticing the change in her Jessie turned and saw few men standing with a knife and smirking at them. Now she understood why the three men ran away. Mathew who is hiding behind a tree thought of helping her. But he is confusing what the guy wearing helmet is doing. They are about to touch Jessie s bag but she immediately took the pepper spray and sprayed it on their face.

Their eyes started burning and the boy wearing helmet tightened his fist.

" How dare she?? I won't leave her today." He murmured dangerously and is about to go near her. But stopped as she started talking.

" Dei.. Evlo dariyam irunda en kitaye unga velaiya katuveenga? Naan Yaaru theriyuma? Enga channel ke rowdy." She said and the boy wearing helmet can't control his laughter . For him her voice and the dialogue she said is like oxymoron, the figure of speech where the two contradictory words come together.

But by seeing how his men are suffering he went near her with a knife. But Mathew shot him on his leg.

Hearing the sound Jessie turned and is shocked to see a man lying down with knife.

Seeing the blood in his leg she felt bad for him and is about to go near to him. But Mathew stopped her and said he's the one who tried to attack her.

The guy who wore helmet ran away even though his leg pained like hell. He knows if anyone sees his face it will affect his dreams for sure.

" Pathu varamatingla?? Yaaru follow panranga nu note panra palakam lam illaya?" He asked and she didn't reply.

" Sir Inga illegal drug dealing nadakudhu. Neenga action edupinga nu nambrom." Pavitra said and Mathew nodded.

" Apdiye andha interview vishiyam?" Jessie asked and he look at her weirdly.

" Ipo naan Mattum varlana enna aayirkum?? Ipo vum ungaluku interview mukkiyam?" He asked and walked away..

" Hello officer....ACP sir.... Mr.Mathew..." she called him in different names but he didn't stop.
Next she called him " Deii Mathew." He put a sudden break and turned. His eyes are red and anger is clearly evident on his face.

" Iva vai ah vechitu summa irunda dane." Pavi murmured and glared Jessie.

But what Jessie did next made him laugh hard.

************************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes