|•DEATH?•|

Jessie could litteraly hear her own heartbeat ,her eyes filled with tears as she read the messages.
She gulped the lump formed in her throat and wiped the sweat on her forehead.

She looked around the beach helplessly ,she felt scare for some unknown reason, something in her said her to get out from that place immediately ,she felt like someone was watching her.

Immediately she took out her phone and called meghana but she didn't pick up the call.

Jessie was getting impatient panicked and was in the verge of having a breakdown.
She again called meghana but she didn't pick it up.

She then called rakshan and he picked the call in the 2nd ring

"Anneee" jessie whispered and stayed quiet ,tears rolled down her eyes, after her break up with Aaron , rakshan and jessie were not in touch but still their bond remained the same and pure as always.

"Aaron...dead anna" jessie whispered.
She was shocked with this fact.

This man Aaraon had tortured her to such extends like she would have suicidal thoughts and now that man is no more .

"Papa,stay calm okay! Where were you are just..just come to the loction i share immediately okay make it fast "rakshan told as he could feel her scare and quickly sent her the location.

Rakshan and Matthew were currently in the station and rakshan also asked jessie to come to the station only.

They know about aaron's death yesterday itself.
Of course they will because Aaron's death was the most horrifying and brutal one in rencent times.

Mattew was damn worried about jessie and her safety in rencent times , things happening around her was suspicious, first sakthi 's accident, now her ex-boyfriend 's death,his instincts kept on telling that something is wrong somewhere.
and her not talking to him was making it even more hard for him.

Rakshan know about jessie very well, she can never hate anyone eventhough he treated her worst ,she still wished him good
Such pure soul she was.

"Macha, these are the drivers who hit sakthi da "sarath told as he dragged two drivers into the station.

Thoese two mens were pushed into the lockup.

Matthew couldn't think straight, he didn't know what she is going through, he wanted her to be safe.

Taking a deep breath,mattew looked at thoese mens in the lockup and barged into the cell and started investigating them in a slient manner but thoese two didn't open thwir mouth.
His worries about her and their silence made him go mad.

He punched hard on of on the man ,that even his own knuckles started paining.

Here, jessie reached the station and walked in and saw rakshan.
Matthew and sarath were inside the cell so she didn't notice them.

As soon as she saw rakshan ,her eyes spilled the unshead tears .

A man who was once a best friend ,boy friend and her worst nightmare is been murdered in a brutal way and it was not easy for her to take it.

"Anna,this is the most brutal murder i have ever come across, i mean who can even do this, like as of i know Aaron is in bad habits and all but...but this is brutal " jessie blabbed .

Mattew clenched his jaws and fist
Seeing her taking his name from her mouth was making him jealous and he himself was not aware of this.

Gritting his teeth ,mattew turned around and punched hard on the man's face that he chocked blood again.

Jessie shivered for a minute ,seeing mattew this angry,she actually didn't notice him as he was inside the cell and matew's bloodshot eyes, clenched fist made him look like a dangerous beast .

Mattew himself didn't know why he was this angry.

"Jessie ma, calm down this case is currently under us so don't worry we will find it out and honestly to the torture he did to you he deserves this da ,free huh vidu" rakshan told amd jessie nodded.

"Sari anne, i will leave now " jessie told and rakshan stopped her.

"Its already late da ,ahemm...wait Matthew you drop her at her house and you also go home" rakshan told and mattew nodded.
Jessie too nodded as she felt unsafe and insecure.

Sarath asked one of the constable to take jessie 's scotty to her house.

The whole ride was filled with silence and jessie was filled with anger.

The way he talked to her was still replaying like vijay tv movies in her mind .

Reaching her house jessie got down the bike and turned to leave when he held her hand.

"Sorry" he whispered making his eyes small,he murmured a sorry again.

"Aiii Mathew" jessie 's mother called and both jessie and mathew left the hands and jessue stood still and Matthew got down from the bike.

"Ayo what happened to your hands " her father asked and that's when jessie noticed his hands bleeding slightly.

She immediately took her handkerchiefs and tied around his hands .

Mathew stared at jessie with a spark in his eyes.

Jessie 's parents stood watching them, they understood that something is not right between them and thought of something.

"Mathew come have dinner and go" they invited and mathew nodded and all of them walked in.

After a peaceful and slient dinner.

Mathew stood up to leave ,when jessie gave him a water bottle and he took it from her with a smile and drank .

But jessie was still maintaining that emotionaless face which showed him that she is still angry .

Sighing! Mathew left to his house and got freshen up and sat on his bed when his phone rang .

NEVER IN HIS LIFE HE THOUGHT THAT "ARJUN" WOULD CALL HIM AND THE NEXT THING ARJUN SAID MADE MATHEW'S BLOOD BOIL!

*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀