|•JESSIE 'S HOUSE•|

Jessie left fom master's house and drove her scotty towards the office and as usual, mattew was in the traffic .

Mattew never excepted her to talk to him again but.

She smiled brightly seeing him and he smiled back..

" Iniku evening Neenga free ah?" She asked him and he nodded..

" Apo enga office ku varrengla?" She asked with sparkling eyes and he didn't expect this from her so he's shocked. He thought she wouldn't talk with him but her words made him smile.

" Okay maa.." he said and she smiled brightly.

" Ok mathew..Apo naan kilambren Tata.." she bid bye to him with a smile and went.

Jessie is helping pugazh and his team in editing Mathew s interview as they are telecasting it tomorrow..The day went tiring for both of them.

Mattew was waiting outside the office leaning to his bike , jessie came out and smiled brightly seeing him and went towards him

"Polama matteweyyy" she asked smiling

He just wanted to pull her nose but controlled himself

" Naan dhaan otuven.." she pout and without option he sat behind her.

She applied sudden break and he held her shoulders for his support. She felt like current is passing through her body. Also her hands are paining due to the injury .

" Neengale otunga.." she said in a low tone and he laughed..

He started driving and she's taking selfies now. He noticed it through the mirror and warned her.

" Oiii KD Inga oru police iruken..Nee enada na Enaku munnadiye selfie edukara drive panrapo." He said in a little strict tone .

" Adhellam station la Dan neenga ACP ipo neenga en friend uh.." she said and he chuckled..

" Natpu na enna nu therima?? Jessie na ennanu therima?" She asked dramatically..

" Natpu naa friendship.. Jessie na loosu.." he said and laughed while she glared him and hit his shoulders playfully..

" Ponga Mathew.. Jessie kochuta.." she said and turned her face..

" Oh.. Okay ma kochuko.." he said with a teasing smile..

She didn't talk anything after that..She tried to keep her face serious but failed miserably. Mathew who is noticing everything through the mirror chuckled.

" Idhuku mela epdi poganum?" He asked her but she didn't reply..

" Jessie I'm serious." He said seriously controlling his laugh and she started saying " Straight ah ponga .Right edunga..Aiyo Thapa solliten u turn uh..Ipo right chi illa illa left uh."

After 20 minutes of struggle they reached 😂.

" Yaar veedu ma idhu?" He asked her.

" Enga veedu dhan..Naan nethu unga veetuku vandhen la Ipo neenga vaanga.." Saying so she held his hands and pressed the calling bell.

Her mom opened the door and she's suprised seeing Mathew. She smiled and welcomed them in. Mathew felt awkward at the beginning but her parents are very friendly and now he understood from where Jessie got these qualities..

" Romba thanks paa.. Jessie sonna needan avala night safe ah un veetuku kootitu poniyam..Avala pathukitadhuku thanks pa.." her mom said and he smiled..

" Thanks lam edhuku aunty." He said and her dad replied " Ava thanks sonnadhu enga ponna epdi dhan nee samalichiyo nu dhan ." Her dad said and Mathew broke out into laughter while Jessie pout..

" Ponga pa.." she said and kept her face like an innocent kid..

" Paavam uncle vidunga.." mathew supported her ...

" Andha face ah pathu Mattum emandhradha pa.." her parents warned him and she turned her face pretending to be angry..

" Coffee tea edavadhu kudikraya illa juice ah pa?" Her mom asked him.

Before he could answer she answered " Avaru adhellam kudika maataru maa..Juice ..." She said and her mom nodded.

" Aprm work ellam epdi pa pogudhu?" Her dad asked him and he started feeling comfortable with them. They are really very sweet he thought.

His mind started comparing it with Jenni's parents. Even though they are engaged her parents didn't like him visiting their house before the marriage and her dad even said it to him indirectly. But Jessie's parents aren't like that. He could sense the true care in their eyes.

His mind mocked him " she was your fiance but Jessie is your friend stupid.Her parents are treating you like they treat her other Friends."

Mathew talked for few minutes with them and bid bye to her family.

" Aiyoooo Mathew..Unga bike dhan office la iruke.." she said and hit her forehead..

" Venuna naan drop pannava Mathew.." her dad asked him..

" Illa uncle..Street end la driver jeep oda wait pandraru..Bike naan night edutukren.." he said with a genuine smile.

" Adikadi veetuku vandhutu po pa .." his mom said carreseing his hair with care .

" Kandipa aunty." He said and went.

" Paiyan nalla Irukan la Jessie ma." His dad asked and she blushed..

" Pinna irukadha..En crush la.." she said and they laughed..

" Aanalum unaku Idhu konjo jaasthi dhan..Andha paiyan nalla Irukan .Neeyum avanum ah?" Her mom laughed by saying this and she pout..

" Nee Enaku amma .Avaruku illa..Un ponnaye ipdi kalaikra..Po naan kovama iruken.. Night sweet panni kudutha dhan convince aaven.." saying so she went and her parents laughed..

*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀