|•SPECIAL BOND•|

" I always thought him as a good friend Mathew. But avan Enaku panna torture ah ninacha ipovum Enaku oru mari iruku.. Mentally ena romba hurt pannitan..Oru unmaiya sollava? Avan kooda break up pannadhuku aprm dhan Enaku free ah breathe panna Mudinjadu.. Infact I'm happy after the break up..But avan appa amma paavam la..Avanga romba nallavanga.." she look at Mathew sadly while saying it.

Mathew is shocked hearing it. Can anyone be this good he thought..Even after he hurted her she's feeling bad for him. He don't know why but he felt happy when she said she didn't feel bad after their break up. He liked this feeling.

" Ennachu Mathew ?" She asked him as he's silent.

" Onnum illa ma..Nee veetuku po.." he said and she glared him.

" Neenga varlaya?" She asked him raising her eyebrows.

" Naana Edhuku? " He asked her and she didn't say anything.

" Enaku theriama follow panradhuku en kooda ve vandarlam la.." Jessie said and Mathew chuckled.

" Beach varaiku vandha Enaku marubadium veetu varaikum vara theriada? Po ma varen.." he said and she chuckled.

She started her scooty and he followed her as he said. They reached her house.

" Ulla vanga Mathew eh.." she called him but he said he will come some other day..

" Vaasal vara vandutu veetuku varama poveengla?" She asked with a pout and he laughed seeing her cute expressions.

" Ok ma .Face ah Apdi vekadha varen.." saying so she parked his bike and went with her.

She opened the door using the key and he asked her " Veetla yaarum illaya ma?"

" Illa Mathew..Velila poirukanga.. Evening vanduruvanga.." she said and he nodded..

She went inside and he followed her. She threw her phone on the sofa and he glared her.

" enna palakam ma Idhu?" He asked and he took the phone. He placed it on the nearby table as she smiled sheepishly.

" Irunga Ashwineyy naan poi fresh up aagitu varen ." Saying so she went in and he is immersed in his phone.

He heard the song " kutty pattas" from her room. Her mom said him once " Avaluku ellathukum paatu venum.. Mostly ava room la thaniya irukarapo paatu ketute dan velai seiva..Paatu sound ah increase panniye Namma kadhula ratham vara vechiduva.."

" Ivala vechu life long epdi samalikaporano?" He asked himself and smiled.

Those words came from his heart and he didn't try to recollect his words. He just smiled to himself and waited for her to come.

She came wearing a comfortable night dress and he smiled at her .

" Veetukula vanduten .Ipo naan pogava?" He asked and she glared him..

" Irunga edavadhu saptutu ponga ." She said and went into kitchen..

She opened the fridge and reality striked her. There are no fruits in the house for making juice. She found few lemons .

" Mathewww lemon juice ok va?" She asked and he nodded.

She came in and got confused " idhuku sugar podanuma illa salt podanuma nu trlaye.."

" Namma Mathew dan romba sweet ache ...So sugar adhigama poduvom.. Avaruku romba kovam varudhu so salt kammiya poduvom..Romba nalla manasu kuduchikuvaru.." she said and made juice for Mathew..

" Enna iva oru lemon juice poda 30 mins aaguma?? Oruvelai cooling ah iruku nu sudu pannitu irupalo?" He said to himself as he knows ' Ava sapda  kooda kitchen pakkam ponadhila.'

She came out with a smile and he smiled back at her but not a genuine one. ( Namma hero ku bayathula vandha siripu Idhu. 😌)

" Indhaanga Mathew ..Kudichutu Namma cooking skills epdi nu sollunga.." she said raising her imaginary collar.

'Juice kum cooking kum Ennada samandham..Ivala nambi kudiklama venama?' he thought looking at her.

" Enna enna ipdi pakareenga? Kudinga ." She said smiling and after having the juice he smiled at her..

" Romba nalla iruku ma.." he said and she clapped her hands happily.

" Apo naan chef aagiduvan la?" She asked him and he laughed by hearing her words.

" Ipo edhuku sirikadheenga?? Neenga enna madhiri oru Rowdy don ah insult panni romba periya thappu panniteenga.." she said with fake anger and by hearing it he laughed even more by holding his stomach.

" Mudila ma..Vayiru Valikudhu.." he said and she threw the remote at him. He catched it and her eyes widened in suprise.

" Super Mathew veyyyy..." She said and by her tone it's very difficult for him to control his laugh .

" Nee rowdy ah?? Rowdy don ah?? Maa en Mela ipdi comedy panra? Ennala mudila..." He said laughing hard. Jessie smiled at him as it's the first time she's seeing him laugh like this.

She felt happy to see him laughing and she is literally flying because she's the reason for it. She don't know why his happiness makes her happy, why his pain makes her sad or why she likes to spend time with him . But she likes this feeling. She's feeling comfortable and safe when she's with him. In this short span of time he became very close to her .

Both of them didn't try to figure out the relationship between them. They are enjoying the present and they don't want to spoil their present by thinking about the past or future.

*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀