|•Kaduval vs arjun setting •|

Life is always unpredictable isn't it? If 7 months ago someone said mathew that he is gone laugh and enjoy the little moments in his life ,he would have laughed at them but now that's what had happened.

7 soild months have passed since he met jessie ,His life was a pure bliss .

Leaning back to the wall in his balcony, mathew enjoyed the free gently breeze .

The night looked extremely beautiful, the moon which always use to be seen lonely didn't seem lonely to him anymore he noticed the tiny stars around it .

Rubbing his hands together, he saw messages popping up in his phone.

He smiled seeing the wallpaper ,it was him and jessie in her office .
Being a plain and boring person mathew never even thought of wallpaper and photos and stuffs but right now his phone was filled with selfies together .

He saw a message from MEGHANA which he had saved as 'sooniya bommai🐒'

"Matheweyyy where are you" she texted

"I am at my home 👀" he reliped and she immediately called him

"Matheweyyy ,my vehicle got repaired da ,drop pannu pleshhh" she told.

"Mudiyathe miss meghana neengala auto pudichi poga " mathew reliped

"Hey hey plesh da plesh da plesh da " meghana pleaded trying to act cute

"No..no..no.." mathew told

"Hey ippo if you don't pick me up ,i will not let u sleep i will keep calling yoù and sending messages " meghana threated him

"Simple di sooniya bommai i will block you and go sleep peacefully " mathew reliped

"Oh apdi then i will call jessie and ask her pick me up, simple "meghana told and Mathew 's eyes went wide it was not safe for jessie to roam around at night especially even after knowing that there is one psycho behind his jessie.

Eventho Matthew is always around her, he has secret bodygurds around her without her knowledge.
Still no one knows about arjun and his crazy obsession on jessie.

Sighing he went to jessie 's office and saw meghana sitting on the stairs ,dropping her at her house .
Mathew came back to his house.

Mathew grew damn close to jessie 's friends and jessie was already close to rakshan and now even close to sarath.
Mathew use to visit their office offen ,since master is a very cool person everyone got along and soon mathew became favourite of  master .

He saw his phone ringing and it was from his smile MACHINE who gave a constant smile on his face.

In this 7 months not a day mathew spent without talking or seeing jessie.

Jessie: sir busy o?

Mathew: illa ma ,ippo than meghana va drop panita vara .

Jessie: oh okay aprom ,you didn't message me today at all.

Mathew :sorry ma ,i was a bit busy today

Jessie: Kd don't lie ,i saw you online but you didn't message me .

Mathew very well know ,her nose would have gone red and he can't wait to pull her nose .

Mathew: appo ,even you were online right! You could have messaged nah

Jessie could feel him smirking,she bite her tongue and smiled sheepishly.

"Matheweyyy " she told slightly blushing and mathew chulked

Jessie use to get a werid happiness seeing his messages, she loved his care no one in the world has even treated her like he did.

"Sari ma ,good night" he told and she said the same and turned Smiling when her mother was standing.

"Maa"she yelled placing her hand on her chest .

"Yaaru di?" Her mother asked looking at the phone.

"Matheweyyy ma" jessie told smiling.

Her mother looked around and patted her head .

"Jessie ma ,its not safe to stand out at this time and talk da get in "her father told

"Hello exuse me appa , na oru rowdy ,na la periya rowdy don who has the guts to even touch me " jessie told .

Mathew who was still on the call laughed his heart out and jessie hit her head ,she forgot he is still on line.

"Matheweyyy gooooooddddd nightttt"she told and ended the call and mathew continued to laugh.

Here ,arjun was as usual sitting in the terrace with achol bottles in his hand .
His mens were surrounded around him

"Anna, its gone be 7 months still nothing happened what are you gone do" one of his man asked and arjun immediately gulped the alcohol in his hand in a gulp and breathed heavily and wiped his mouth.

"Mathew didn't even let me near her da ,but its not that i am gone give up ,i just wanna finsh him but my so called father is against it as its election time "arjun spoke in irritation .

"All you have seen is kaduval setting right ,just 2 more days da you will see arjun setting " arjun told with a evil smile .

Getting ready for his work mathew ,realized jessie as not yet messaged him or called him.
Assuming she is still asleep ,he went to the station and started discussing about the new robbery case with sarath and rakshan.

No matter how hard he tried his mind went back to jessie .
It's gone be 11 and still she had not messaged him or called him.

"Dai macha pay attention da"rakshan told and mathew stooď and exused himself and went out and called the securitys around hessie and asked about her where abouts .

Rakshan stood watching him .

Mathew then called jessie and she picked it up in the 2nd ring .

"Ma ,yen ma achi nee okay va? "Mathew asked .

"Na okay than Matheweyyy  ,yen achi?" Jessie asked

"Aprom en call pannala  oru message kuda illa ?" Mathew asked

"Ayoo, na recharge panala Matheweyy"she told and mathew chulked

"Sari ma ,take care"he told and ended the call.

Turing around he saw rakshan watching his with folded hands.

"Mathew shall i ask you something?" Rakshan asked and mathew nodded as yes.

"Why do you care about jessie so much? Who is she to you? Why do you even make time for her? Why did you change for her " rakshan asked and honestly mathew himself didn't know the answers .

Mathew looked at rakshan with blank eyes.

"Do you love her "rakshan asked

Mathew didn't know what got into himself he turned towards rakshan and said

"YES! I LOVE HER "

*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀