|•Jennie•|

Jessie was shocked ,her throat went dry ,her eyes filled with tears ,she gulped the painful lump formed in her throat and slowly turned towards matthew and saw him staring at the holographic illustration with tears and small sad smile in his lips.

Yes! The jenni who was sitting on the bed was a hologram

[Hologram means an illusionary imagine which is created by a machine that imagine is like a person,its exactly like a person infront of you but you can't touch or feel them ,they can't reply you]

Jessie was just staring at Matthew who went near his cupboard and brought a remote and pressed a button which made the holographic jenni to disappear.

Jessie for a minute took a step back with her breath held tight and eyes filled with tears.

Matthew turned towards jessie.

"My jenni passed away, in the hospital after few days of that incident,its just her memories i am living with" he told with emotional less face but a tear drop from his right eye betrayed him by falling

Jessie was shocked ,she opened her mouth to talk when her phone rang and showed master calling her .

"Papa, na kela wait panran da ,sikiram va " he told and ended the call .

"I will take my leave mathew ,see you soon and thanks for the hospitality "jessie told and mathew smiled sadly and nodded .

Jessie started to leave  and turned back once and looked at Matthew that look literally killed Matthew with questions.

Jessie went with master to his house and all the way master was scolding Jessie badly for not taking care of herself .

The injury in her hand was making him sad and worried.
His employees ,his chellakutties were his everything.

Master's house was a big one and had a guest room separate for his channel members , one or the other person would always stay at his house .

Jessie went into the room and changed his one of her clothes which she left there last time and sat on the balcony chair staring at the moon and stars.

She felt sad , shocked, and jealous

Sad that Matthew is still living in the past.

Shocked that jenni died

Jealous cause how can a man love someone this much .
She wanted to feel that much love for once.

Jenni was the luckiest human ,yet the unlucky
She got matthew but left the world soon.

Her mind was occupied with nothing but the name Mathew.

He is always a mystery to her and that is something which attracted her towards him.

Suddenly her phone rang ,she was not really in a mood to attend but still she attended the call without seeing the name and placed it in her ears

"Sollu  Matthew "she told
Her mind was filled with nothing but Matthew so subconsciously she used it.

"NA MATTHEW ILLA"  came a very angry reply from the other side .
Jessie realized and saw the number which was unknown to her.

"Sorry! Neenga yaru?" She asked .

The other person smiled and replied
"YOUR SECRET ADMIRER "

Jessie was already in a mood off and was thinking about a lot and this call and the person was irritating her .
She just thought it was a prank call and ended the call and threw her phone gently on the bed .

Sleep was far away from her.
She turned around the bed ,walked in the balcony,scrolled Instagram for a while but still she didn't feel  sleepy .

Here ,a person was fuming in angry, his entire body was shaking in rage hearing her call Matthew instead on his name .

"How dare she ended my call like that" He yelled kicking the flower pots in the terrace

"MATTHEW...MATTHEW....
MATTHEW" he screamed and gulped the whole bottle of alcohol in a go,and panted hard.

He took out his phone and it displayed jessie 's photo

"YOUR MINE JESSIE, ONLY MINE ,YOUR MOUTH SHOULD WHISPER MY NAME NOT HIS" he yelled angrily looking at her imagine.Here,Matthew was staring at the same moon which jessie was staring
That look she gave him was killing him.he was use that she will think him as mad and won't talk with him as usual and that hurted him.
"Will she also leave me? " she thought .

In these few days of being with jessie ,he felt happy ,he smiled a lot which last happened when he was with jenni.

Sighing, he went back to bed and slept in few minutes where as here jessie was still twisting and turning in the bed sleeplessly.
************************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes