|•THE PHONE CALL•|

CHAPTER 2

AUTHOR 'S POV

____________________________

He switched on the TV and is shocked to the breaking news in ashaangi channel.

His eyes went wide .

The footage displayed of him saving people from getting hurt and bravely handling the serious issue.

With the background voice he was damn sure that it was jessie who recorded it .

A smile appeared on his face!
But then something flashed him.

"Avanga camera la record panagala? He thought
As of what he saw ,she just had the camera and he was sure that the camera also broke at the end .

Making a mental note that he should ask her about this the next time they meet ,he got up from the sofa and accidentally he pushed down a photo frame ,a frame which was very close to him and his Jennifer .

Glass pieces were scattered on the floor just like his heart.
He felt a unbearable pain in his heart.

He felt like he is losing Jennifer and her memories one by one and that thought was enough to break him.

Yes!The most successful and brave ACP was broken deep down.

His eyes teared up,bitting his lips tight ,he kneeled down and picked a glass piece, tears flew down his cheeks ,the pain he felt was unbearable .
Pushing the glass pieces away,he picked up that photo and brought it close to his heart .

As he closed his eyes ,the past beautiful memories of them played infront of him.

He wanted her back! He wanted her to play with him, say him not to over work ,he wanted his jenni back.

Not knowing what to do ,he closed his ears tight and cried hard and loud .

When his phone rang ,wiping his tears with the back of his hand he sniffled and wondered what made her call him now.

Hello Mr.Mathew?" She asked in a questioning tone to confirm.

" Yes..It's Mathew here." He said and waited for her to speak something.

" I'm Jessie from ASHAANGI TV , Actually Naanga oru pudhu talk show plan pannirkom. Just like a fun chat.Neenga Adhula guest ah vandha nalla irukum .Consider panni paarungalen." she said to him .

" Sorry Ms.Jessie I'm not interested. " He said and she immediately replied.

" Ipove sollanum nu illanga. Take your own time. Tomorrow Evening sonna podhum. Neenga vandhu pesuna ellarkum oru inspiration kudutha madhiri iruku. Think panni sollunga. " She said and he just hummed in response.

He disconnected the call and is thinking about it. He heard a breaking sound from the bedroom.  He rushed inside the room and found the water bottle on the floor. He cleaned it and closed the windows. He also switched off the lights before going out of the room.

" Happada..Epdiyo sodhapama pesiten. " Jessie said after disconnecting the call and Sakthi laughed.

" Pesitya Jessie?" Baba Baskar master asked as he walked towards them.

" Yes master. Avaru theramataru pola." Sakthi said and Jessie glared him.

" Master..." Jessie called him and he look at her . He's waiting for her to speak and she asked him " Oru velai Mathew accept pannitaru na , Naane indha talk show va host pannata?"

" Apo naanu?" Meghna asked angrily. Jessie neared her and whispered in her ears.

"Please ka. Idhumatum naan pandrene. Avaruku Mattum naan host pandren. Matha guests lam Neenga pathukonga." Hearing it Meghna glared her.

" Oruvelai Mathew varlana Namma yaara koopdalam?? Avaru namma situation purinjitu rendu dates Kum Ok sonna paravailla." Master said.

" Punith Anna?" Sakthi asked and Master smiled.

" Vera level da ni . Udane avara contact panni kelunga. " Master said and Jessie went to take his number. Sakthi followed her.

" Enna thalaivii ACP vechu first day start panna mudila nu kavalaiya?" He asked and she smiled.

" Apdilam illa da. Punith Anna oda shortflim s lam spr ah irukum. I'm glad if he accepts. Mathhew kita professional ah pesunadha ipo varaikum ennala namba mudila." She said and Sakthi nodded.

" Pinna avaru dan unga crush ache." He teased her and she hit his shoulders playfully.

Jessie called punith asap

hello Mr.Punith ?" Jessie asked as soon as the call is attended.

" Yeah..Neenga?" She received a reply from Punith.

" Hai Anna. I'm Jessie from ASHAANGI TV. Oru talk show kaga unga invite panna Dan call pannen. Neenga guest ah vandha nalla irukum. Please consider pannungalen." She said with a smile.

" Naana?" Punith asked as he didn't expect this.

" Yes na . Unga short flims ellame super. Story line romba pidikum Enaku. Neenga vandha naan romba happy ah feel pannuven. " She said and he can't deny that.

" Thank you da. Sounds so good to hear from you. Epo varanum?" He asked and she felt hesitant to ask him.

" Anna if you don't mind 2 dates final panniklama?" She asked.

" 2 dates ah?" He asked confused. She said everything in short and he accepted it.

She didn't expect this. She thought he would reject or disconnect the call but his kind gesture increased her respect for him.

" Thank you so much na. Naan dates ungaluku mail panren. "

" Ok da." He said and disconnected the call

Almost everyone went home only 5 of them are there. Pugazh who is the chief editor Completed his work and came to the living room where the remaining 4 are discussing.

" Polama papa?" He asked and Jessie nodded.

" Anne apdiye ennayu kootitu po." Sakthi said.

" Dei Pugazh uh naanu vare da. En vandi puncher." Mani said and Pugazh gave an expression that's worth watching.

" Seri Vaanga. Ellaraiyum Naane drop panren." Master said and Pugazh s face brightened. They went with master.

*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes