|•Attack on them•|

Matthew placed his hand in his head ,the bitter truth was hitting him.

Standing up from his bed,he walked towards his jenni's room and sat in a chair near her bed .

" I'm sorry Jenni..Epdi un kooda Pesama thoongunene therila.. Extremely sorry." He whispered and stayed quiet as if she will reply.

"En edhuvum Pesamatra?? En Mela inum kovam polaya? Enna vena adichiko.." saying so he took her soft and fluffy hands and made her slap him. It didn't give any physical pain to him but mentally he's feeling like someone is stabbing his heart continuously.After Jennifer s accident whenever he felt low it's her voice that soothes his pain. She's an angel who brings smile in everyone's face. She makes them laugh wholeheartedly forgetting their worries. He don't wanna miss her friendship.

Getting up from the chair  matthew smiled at his jeni one last time and went to get ready for his station.

The whole day went fully occupied to him. Time was 9.45 when sarath his co-worker  his parnter and best friend came into his cabin .

"Macha, this man is pakka hiding here ,if we try a little hard we can catch him " sarath told and Mathew smiled .

"I will take care parnter, nee chill ah irkuuu" mathew told stretching his hands .

"Loction matum share pannu"matthew told and sarath nodded and sent him the loction and smiled.

He really wanted his friend to move on from his past ! Matthew 's work was his relive and many knew it .Matthew reached a park ,yes a patk because that's what sarath told ,the crimal is hiding here in the name of some worker.

He turned around and saw jessie sitting on a bench with a icecream in her hand .

" Hey Mathewwwwww.." Jessie called him as soon as she saw him.

" Hai Jessie.." He said with a smile and came near her and jessie patted the space next to her and sighed him to sit and he smiled and sat down leaving a comfortable distance.

" Indha nerathula Inga enna panra?? Ipo Inga irukaradhu avlo safe illa ma..Sikiram veetuku po.." He said to her.

" Enna safe illa? Indha Area ACP en friend uh therima?" She asked raising her imaginary collar and folding her sleeves and started licking her ice cream again.Vara vara unaku vaai romba jaasthiaadichu.." he said shaking his head in disbelief.

" Adhana en velaiye." She said and he laughed.

" Hey ..Solla marandute..Adhu vandhu..Umm...Pa...." She forgot what she is about to say.

" Ba ba bababa..." He imitated her and she hit his shoulders playfully..

" Mathew vehhhh" she whined..

Again he imitated her and she turned her face pretending to be angry..

" Seri sollu ma .Enna solla vandha.." he asked her.

" Adhuva ...Haa Nyabagam vanduruchu..Andha book dan padichitu irundhen day full ah..Semaya irundadhu..Thanks for that book..Enaku kidacha best gift.." she said excited and he smiled at her..

'She's really different and unique' he thought..Ama ,neenga inga enna paniriga?" Jessie asked and stood up and matthew follwed her and stood up rubing his nape not knowing what to say,he wanted to say her about the criminal but stopped thinking about her safety.

Just when he was about to answer her something, he saw the criminal coming behind jessie with a knife in his hand  ,he immediately pulled jessie towards him and bent down along with her and escaped .

Jessie was shocked and scared ,she held his poilce shirt tight ,her body shivered a bit and matthew held her tight .

The criminal again walked towards them and tried harming Matthew but again matthew escaped .

Soon one more person joined the fight and jessie was scared.

She looked around helplessly, it was nearly 10 no one was around the park. Matthew kicked the new person who joined hard and he fell on the ground hissing in pain ,matthew continued to kick him ,this showed his rage . In his rage Matthew didn't notice the other person coming towards  them,but jessie did ,in the attempt of pushing that man away a , jessie hurted her hand and hissed in pure pain.

Mathew was shocked to see her hands bleeding
"Amma...hisss" jessie hissed and Matthew panicked

As this was the chance those 2 mens ran away and Matthew took out his handkerchief and tied it around her hands .

He liked how bold she was to do it!

"Shall we go see a doctor jessie " matthew asked and jessie nodded as no

"Vena Mathew ,I will be alright
Neenga en drop matu panirigala?" She asked and Matthew nodded as yes immediately.

Matthew drove his car towards her house and she got down the car and rang the door bell twice and jessie hit her head as if she realized something .Enna acchi ma?" Matthew asked

"Veetula ellrum ooruku poiukaga matheweyyy ,and i forgot my house keys in the office " jessie told and sighed.

"Iniku shiv ratri tha" jessie told and sat on the steps and Matthew Chuckled.

"Uhm.... jessie if you don't mind ,you can stay at my place today" Matthew told with a smile and jessie looked at him.

She didn't execpt this,infact she never expects anything from him.

She knows very very well about him and she trusts him.
She slowly nodded as yes.

They both sat on the car and Matthew drove his car towards his house.
When jessie got a call from master.

"Soulluga master" jessie told

"Yen ma jessi ,did you leave your house key at the office? "He asked and jessie bit her tongue.

"Ama master, i forgot" jessie told smiling sheepishly

"Sari,where are you now da" master asked and jessie told taht she is currently going to Matthew 's house.

"You stay at his house for a few minutes da papa,i will be there in an half an hour and pick you up
You can stay here with us sari ah?" Master asked and jessie too nodded and ended the call and said everything to Matthew.

As they entered into his house ,Matthew went into his room and jessie sat on the sofa looking around the house.

Matthew came out after freshing up .

"Are you all alone here Matthew " jessie asked and matthew nodded as no

"I am here with my jenni, wait you didn't see her right
Follow me " he told and jessie gulped.

Jenni is here?

Still, she silently followed him and the saw something which shocked her to the core.

************************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes