|• CONFUSION •|

Meghna didn't expect it. She heard that her grandmother passed away at Coimbatore and her mom asked her to come asap. She went to her house immediately and they packed their bags as they need to stay there atleast for a week. In this mess, she completely forget about mathew.

The next day Jessie tried to talk with mathew . But his phone is switched off. She don't know why she is not getting any good vibes from morning.

She received a call from Rakshan and she attended it.

" Thangam office ku kilambitya?" Rakshan asked her.

" Ready aagitu iruken na ." She said and by her voice he found that something is bothering her.

" Nee Ok dana?" He asked and she faked a smile and replied " Ok dan na.."

" Aprm iniku Konjo sikiram veetuku vara madhiri pathuko Thangam.." he said and Jessie is confused.

" En na?? Ennachu?" She asked him.

" Adhu vandhu andha MLA paiyan Arjun naala unaku problem nu mathew in safety ku bodyguards appoint pannirdhan but ipo avanga oru important operation kaga Bangalore poranga.. Midnight dan varuvanga..So Iniku pathu iru da.." Rakshan said and Jessie said Ok. She disconnected the call and now she decided not to let mathew know about her plan. She's damn sure that he won't allow her to do it.

Making her mind she went to Mathew s house and pressed the calling bell . Mathew who just got ready opened the door and he didn't expect her here mainly at this time even after what happened yesterday.

" Ulla lam koopdamatengla?" She asked sadly and his lips curved. Suddenly reality striked him. If she sees the condition of his house she will feel guilty for sure. So he hesitated that's when Jessie noticed him.

His eyes are red indicating he cried a lot and didn't have a proper sleep. Jessie s heart pinched seeing it.

Before he could say something Jessie went in and is hell shocked seeing the condition of the house. Few blood stains are on the floor and Jessie checked whether he's fine. She noticed the wound in his hand and glared him.. immediately she took the first aid box and treated him.

" Romba valikudha?" She asked with teary eyes and he nodded his head horizontally.

" En ipdilam panreenga mathew?" She asked painfully but the reply she got is his silence.

" Office ku time aagalaya ma?" He asked her and she glared him but Mathew didn't mind it. Even though she said she will clean it he compelled her and asked her to go.

A week passed and mathew avoided Jessie. She felt hurt by his actions. He brought a new phone but still not lifting her calls. When she contacts him through any other number he says he's busy and disconnect the call.

Jessie stared at the moonless sky. Even her life is like this. She's avoiding Arjun and on the other hand Mathew is avoiding her.

" Why mathew?? Enna povenam nu sollitu enna avoid panreenga? Enaku unga mela Iruka feelings enna nu theriama naan epdi unga love ah ethuka mudiyum..Enaku ungala romba pidikum Neenga en crush..But love?? Enaku therila ipo unga mela Iruka crush naala Ok sollitu aprm adhu love illana kastam dhana rendu perukum..Enakaga bodyguards appoint pannuvinga.. Daily morning and evening master kita enna pathi visaripinga but Enkooda Mattum pesamateenga apdidhana??

Enaku en nu solla therila but ungala romba miss pandren..Neenga pandra advice, unga pasamana tension ellame miss pandren. Please Enkita Palaya madhiri pesunga .." she said staring at the sky.

At that time she heard a sound " gulfi gulfi.." her lips curved remembering her memories with him.

" Kandipa ungala Enkooda pesa veipen Mathew. " She said with determination.

Here Mathew is staring at the same moonless sky and thinking' Nalaiku oru naal Mattum Dan Jessie ma..Adhuku aprm ARJUN ndara Oruthan un life laye irukamatan..Avanuku nalaiku encounter order vandurum..Nalaiku dhan un life la last day..Be ready to face your death Arjun..'

Meghna who reached her house just few minutes ago remembered about the pendrive. She knows they won't allow her to go out at this time. So she made a mental note to meet Mathew tomorrow before going to the office.

Here Arjun emptied nearly two alcohol bottles and he's gulping the third one.

Having a devilish smile on his face ,he picked up his phone

"Shall i say you a secret jessie?"
He asked staring at his phone screen which showed her pictures

"We are are gone get married tomorrow " he whispered with a devilish smile

***************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes