|•I TOO HAD A LOVE STORY •|

Next day came sooner than expected ,jessie hurriedly got ready in white colour kurti and jeans and ,she left her hairs free wore some sliver colour  bangles and placed a small black bindi on her forehead.

Today was a very important day for her! Today Matthew 's interview released and she  is nervous ,she got many call from her office ,even master called her but she didn't attend as she herself didn't see the interview yet .

She felt happy and nervous for an unknown reason, she smiled seeing herself in the mirror and something catch her attention.

It was a rose bokkey in her dressing table with a note saying "good morning "the note had no name .

She wondered who kept it in her room!

Jessie looked around and came out from her room with the boutique in her hand.

"Amma  neenga than ithe en room la vachigala? Jessie asked and her mother glared at her.

"Sari sari , na inkku seekiram ponu ,so bye ma "She asked and her mother nodded .

Jessie reached her office and saw pavitra and pugazh happily  talking ,sakthi was scrolling in his phone with a smile on his face and master was in a call , meghana saw jessie and ran to her .

"Jessieeeeee" she yelled happily and took her into a bone crushing hug.

"Yen akka yena achu"? Jessie asked clueless.

"You don't know? See this da" pavitra told and showed her that Matthew's interview had a good reach ,many memes ,many news channels were talking about this.

"This week pakka,TRP top namma show than papa " pugazh told

"Poduuu,super thalavi"sakthi told

"Master appo payment...."meghana asked and master laughed

"Dai payment enna chello ,inki ungalaku bonus than" master told and everyone laughed happily.

"Master master inki na half day pleshhh pleshhh" jessie asked and master nodded not able to resist her cuteness.

Jessie immediately packed her bag and drove her bike towards Matthew 's house.She rang the calling bed twice impatiently and Matthew who was getting ready for work opened the door and was shocked to see her again .

He smiled at her and jessie smiled back  at him brightly.

"Mattheweyyyyy" jessie yelled happily .

"Shhh, jessie ma first ulla va " Matthew told and jessie nodded and walked into the house and Matthew turned towards her.

"Seems like someone is too happy today" Matthew asked giving her a water bottle.

Jessie took it from her hand and gulped the water and smiled at him.

"Mattheweyy, interview semma hit, trp  top ,master also told he will add bonus for us " jessie told happily.

"Thanks Matthewey" she told and Matthew smiled.

He has never seen anyone this innocent, her innocence made him worried at some point too. And at some point he wanted to protect her too.
He was confused and this confusion was not making him go mad instead he liked it .
He liked this feel.

Jessie looked around the house and saw the hologram in the room and gulped .

"Matthew can I make some changes here?" Jessie asked showing her puppy eyes and Mathew smiled and nodded in confusion .
He wondered what she wanted to change .

Matthew 's phone rang and saw it was from rakshan .

"Sollu da macha " Matthew asked

"Dai, i have shared loction to your phone da ,come as soom as possible " rakshan told and Matthew said okay and saw the location was the same place where sakthi meet with an accident.

"Jessie ma,you stay here i will go and near by and come as soon as possible okay va?" Matthew asked and jessie nodded smiling

She liked his care!

"Sari Matthew" she told and Matthew left to meet rakshan

Jessie walked to the room slowly and and saw holographic jenni on the bed ,she switched off the hologram and it disappeared ,jessie took a deep breath she took few of the jeni's Cd and her voice recording and that remote and took it towards the store and placed it.

She dusted her hand and saw her school friend srinisha had called ,she picked up the call and moved outside the house and started talking.Here,rakshan and Matthew were in the spot .

"Matthew ,the cocaine packet we got is confirmed that it belongs to that MLA group but" rakshan told

"But?what" Matthew asked seriously

"When sakthi's accident happened, that MLA was not here, he went out of station it seems,which means its not the MLA  its someone close to him "rakshan told and  Matthew rubbed his nape tensed.

"Infrom this to SARATH da, you both take this forward i will finish that robbery case and get back to this " Matthew told and rakshan nodded

Soon,Matthew reached his house ,he forgot that jessie is still here,

He causally went into jenni 's room and saw the hologram was of ,he looked around for the remote but didn't find it .
He ecen noticed the cd and the voice recordings were missing ,
Suddenly realization hit him.

"JESSIEEEEE" He screamed angrily and jessie who just finshed talking to her friend got scare for a minute hearing him scream ,she quickly ran up and mattew stared at her angrily .

"Hologram neeya off pana?" He asked trying to be calm but failed miserably.
She nodded and yes slowly

"HOW DARE YOU DO IT " Matthew screamed, jessie stayed calm she could understand his feeling and she too has a part to explain but he is not giving her chance to do so.

Matthew 's eyes was red in angry,his fists were clenched so were his teeths .
He looked so dangerous at that minute, he walked towards jessie and jessie took a step back
This continue till jessie hit the wall  her eyes went wide .

"WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS? DO YOU MEAN HOW MUCH THESE THINGS MEAN TO ME? HOW WILL YOU ? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LOVE?" Matthew yelled and tears flew dow jessie 's eyes .

"STOP OKAY,JUST STOP " jessie screamed back

"WHO TOLD I DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS? I TOO HAVE A LOVE STORY !" Jessie yelled angrily.

*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes

KADHAL ONDRU KANDEN 2 ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara