|•ACCIDENT?•|

The bright sun rised and jessie groaned and covered her face with her bedsheet ,when her father switched off the fan.

"Appaaaaaa,please appa  two minutes paaa" jessie groaned in a sleepy voice

"Already late da, po ready aguthe, sapodu" her father said with love and concern .
Nodding her head jessie walked towards the washroom and did  her morning chores and got ready in a yellow frock .

She sat on the dinning table and waited for her mother to bring her breakfast ,when she got a call from sakthi .

"Sollu da sakthi" jessie said .

"Hello! We are calling from ABC hospital ,Mr.sakthi meet with an accident, can you please come here mam" one of the nurse their said and jessie panicked ,she didn't know how to react.

He was fit and fine last night and  a accident now ?

She hurriedly called pugazh, pavi ,Meghana and master and infromed them about this .and told them to visit ,sakthi as soon as possible.

"Amma ,oru emergency, na poran" jessie told and ran out out taking her bag .

Driving her scotty towardd the hospital, mathew spotted her near the signal.
Seeing her tensed and the worried face of hers ,mathew knew it that she got to know about the accident.

Yes!Mathew know about sakthi 's accident because he was the one who admitted sakthi to the hospital ,since he had a very important meeting in station he had to go.

He watched how worried, she looked, she was so pure ,his innocence filled face looked tensed ,her eyes looked glossy, her nose was red due to crying .
He just wanted to pull her nose ,she looked damn cute .
Suddenly realisation hit him ,he shake his head to get away from these thoughts.

The signal turned green and jessie went away to the hospital and Matthew took a deep breath and went towards the station.

As soon as jessie reached the hospital, meghana was standing outside and waiting for her.

"Akka,ippo va okay than " jessie asked.

"Don't worry da  ippo va okay than periya adi la onnu illa " meghana told and hugged jessie.

"Sari va namma pola " meghana told and both of them went into sakthi 's room and saw master scolding sakthi .

"Unku kuchu kuda careful la iruka theriyathe da "master yelled .

"Illa master! Na correct than pona ,but...but inthe accident mariya theriyla purpose a vathe accident panamariyathe theriyathe " sakthi told.

"Dai chumma iruda " Pugazh anna told.

"Don't over think da thambi ,it was a bad time that's it calm down sari ya" pavi told and sakthi nodded.
Turning around he saw jessie lost in thoughts .

"Thalaviiii, enna yosikiriga" sakthi asked and everyone looked at her , jessie shaked her head and looked  around and smiled sheepishly.

"Onnu illa paaa" she told smiling .

Here, matthew drove his bike out from his station when he got a call from his co worker  rakshan and told him to come to a particular address.

Matthew reached the spot and seacrhed for rakshan.

"Yen da call panna?"matthew asked to rakshan who was staring at him.

"Actually da! Nee solluna maari inthe place a search panni pathe ,see this "rakshan told and gave matthew a few white colour power packets.

Matthew opened one packet and smelled and eventually found out that it was cocaine.Macha inthe cocaine da" Mathew told shocked .

"Ama da ! Inthe place full a search panita but only at this spot i found this ,hows that possible da ,if they are selling cocaine in this area atleast 2 or 3 spots should have found but only one spot ??" rakshan told suspiciously and mathew looked around and found out it was the same place where sakthi met with an accident today morning.

Sakthi was hit by a car and he has seen that car somewhere but suddenly he couldn't realize whose it was.

"Macha! Cocine na ithe kadipa athe MLA velaya  than iruku" Rakshan told and it flashed to matthew
THAT CAR!

It belongs to that MLA ,Mathew didn't know why but suddenly he feared not for the MLA but some negative thoughts passed his mind.

"I will take care da macha,you carry on da "matthew told and hugged him .

Rakshan also left as he had some work.

Matthew sat on his bike and looked around ,there was no way for a accident in this place either sakthi should have driven fast or the car should have .

He looked up and saw few of the MLA mens were passing by in bike  and didn't know why matthew didn't feel okay.

Taking out his phone Matthew called jessie.

Here,jessie was jumping seeing his name in her phone.

"Sollunga sirrrr " jessie told as soon as she picked up the call.

Matthew Chuckled hearing her tone but didn't show it

"Meet panalama?" He asked  and jessie was shocked and happy.
*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀