he moved both of his hands under the desk then tightened his grip on his arm and twisted it until he felt liquid on his wrist.

Minho immediately stood up and quickly walked over to Jeongin who also had wide eyes, not knowing exactly where the tempting sweet smell came from.

"I'll show him around the school," Minho said to the teacher before dragging the younger out of the classroom, wanting to get both of them as far away as possible from Jisung.

"Was that Jisung?" Jeongin asked once he and Minho were alone in the hallway.

"Yeah, he got a papercut," Minho lied. He had seen exactly what Jisung did but he couldn't tell Jeongin.

"Why did he smell like blood yesterday too then?"

"It's none of your business."

"It kind of is unless you want me to end up killing him," Jeongin replied.

"He's very accident-prone and hurts himself a lot."

"And you still hang out with him?"

"Yes."

"Are you planning on killing him?"

"No."

"Okay?" Jeongin responded, still confused about why Minho would hang out with Jisung if he didn't want to hurt him but decided not to question him about it anymore since Minho looked like he was on the verge of crying.

"Are you okay?" Jeongin asked.

"Yeah, sorry I'm fine. I just really freaking hate not being able to help him."

"It's just a papercut. I'm sure he'll be okay." Jeongin said and tried to pat Minho's back to comfort him, not exactly knowing how to handle the situation.

"Why did you transfer here so suddenly?" Minho asked, still not trusting the younger.

"Well, I moved here a few days before the party because my mom got a job offer but it took forever to get all the paperwork for me to transfer so I didn't start until today." (let's just pretend that this sounds realistic.)

"Then who invited you to the party?"

"My mom works with Jackson's parents and wanted me to go so I could try to meet some people before I had to go to school," Jeongin explained.

"And why did you come to our table and drink some of Chan's blood yesterday so casually?"

"That was just for fun. And I wanted to make sure that I was right about Chan also being a vampire."

"How did you know that he was?"

"Why are you interrogating me?" Jeognin questioned.

"Because I don't trust you."

"If this is about Jisung then I promise I won't hurt him. Or at least I'll try my best not to. I just don't understand why you would put yourself into the situation you are currently in. Even though he just smelled like dry blood yesterday, that's like being starving and having your favorite food right in front of you but not being allowed to eat it. Actually, that's exactly what it is so why would you put yourself in that situation?" Jeongin asked curiously.

"Please don't compare him with food."

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"It's none of your business as to why I hang out with him, just make sure you don't hurt him and we'll both be fine."

"Promise," Jeongin said, holding out his pinky. He could tell Minho didn't like him but he wanted to get to know Chan better so he hoped he could change that.

Minho enlaced their pinkies together with a sigh.

"Well since you dragged me out of the classroom, can you please show me around the school?" Jeongin questioned with a hopeful smile.

"Yeah, sure," Minho replied. But all he could really focus on was why Jisung had done what he did in the middle of class.

i forgot what the point of me using different red emoji's was when i could have just used red hearts