Chapter three-Snow..

Start from the beginning

"I see gay" ranboo squinted at George with a smile, George smacked his head "Ow!" ranboo whined, "I came out many years ago what do you expect?" George shook his head as he glared at ranboo.

Ranboo laughed and rubbed his head "Why do you hit so hard it's like your hand is built with wood?!" Ranboo complained.

"Good so it teaches you a lesson," George said while fixing ranboo's hair.

"I am not letting you come to work with me again" George joked "what no! It's fun and plus you need someone to look out for you!" Ranboo explained.

"Nothings going to happen plus karl is with me all the time" george argued "but geooorge i hate staying home all day doing nothing" ranboo pouted.

"Look who's being clingy again~" george sung "oh shut up!" Ranboo said.

George laughed and went to take an order from a customer.
____________________________

George looked at the clock.

2:46pm

George sighed and looked at ranboo behind him asleep on the chair , george wanted to go home and relax.

He hadn't gone to a party since 5 months ago and still hasn't decided to go to one but today he wanted to change his mood and go out with friends for a while.

"I found this black skirt you can totally wear from my closet!" Karl bursted out the back door "okay" george responded clearly spaced out.

"Oh is something wrong george?" Karl waved his hand in front of george "oh! No sorry i was thinking of something" george chuckled.

"Anyways" karl dug his hand in his bag "look at this skirt in my closet!" Karl responded excitedly.

"A black skirt? Seriously?" George gave a unamused face "yes a black skirt indeed it'll look good with your blue hoodie" karl explained.

"Fine" george sighed , his phone buzzed , he opened it and found a text from clay

Clay : Hey um there's a party my friend sapnap is hosting would you like to come? :).

George smiled as be read the text "sooo george um remember that guy that you kept looking at?" Karl questioned.

What a coincidence am i right?

"Yeah i remember him actually he just texted me and invited me to the party me and you are going" george looked at karl then looked at his phone.

Clay : Hey um there's a party my friend sapnap is hosting would you like to come? :).

Me : yeah actually my friend karl invited me this morning

George smiled as he shut his phone "yeaaah so he's going to be there" karl smirked "karl." George warned.

"Whaaat i am doing you a favor" karl smiled "what favor?.." george asked confused "um never mind let's close the cafe and leave bad told me to close it early since were going to the party" karl said grabbing his keys.

"Okay" george turned around "oi ran wake up we gotta leave" george chuckled, ranboo opened his eyes "mhm okaaaay" ranboo whined

They started to clean the place and head out .

"Can we just go home and not go to Karl's hooouse please" ranboo sighed george laughed "okay I'll drop you home and then I'll go to karls house" george smiled.

"Yesss thank you" ranboo got in the passenger seat tiredly.

Vote?

Hello you beautiful hoomans how are you doing? I hope you are doing good and i love you and also dream just made a new account which he'll Private later! Go follow so you don't miss out

Love you guys and good night or good morning and i hope you have a wonderful day or night :D♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎