three years later~extra~

•Sierra's pov•

Three years have gone past since Spencer and I moved in together. No kids and not married yet. I know he wants our relationship to be real and true before continuing anything. And I fully agree with him.

Work is going well. I've been fully recovered for two years now. Hotch left and Emily became unit chief. I'm closer to Tara and Luke now.

~October 28th~

Spencer gets home home from work 20 minutes before me. Everyone on the team has been giving me these looks and always hiding smiles. Spencer has been a bit on edge and hiding how nervous he was. Today is actually Spencer and I's anniversary of when we first met. I thought he would be very happy because it was our anniversary but he wasn't. Last year he remembered and even surprised me with tickets to see my favorite Shakespeare play. But dod he have something planned again this year? Or is there something going on with his mom that he didn't want to tell me?

I'm almost done with my paperwork. JJ and Emily come over to my desk.

Me- Oh don't tell me I have more work to do?

Emily- Nope:)

JJ- We just wanted to tell you that you're able to go home:)

They're smiles are huge and hiding something. I notice Garcia holding back. They're hiding something but won't tell me. I slowly stand up from my chair.

Me- Well...I'll see you guys tomorrow...

Emily- If you decide to come in:)

Me- What?

JJ- Nothing:)

Me- Alright....Bye guys:)

Everyone waves goodbye. I take the elevator down and walk to my car. I drive home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally make it home. I walk up the steps and take out my keys. I go and try to put the keys in the key hole but the door is already open and slowly opens when the key slightly taps it. I get worried. I fully open the door and carefully step into the house. All the lights are off. I shut and lock the door behind me. I slowly walk through the house. I check every room. Once I get to the kitchen I notice there's a light coming from the backyard shining on the kitchen table. I open the back door and I almost cry.

Spencer stands there in the backyard. A bunch of white fairy lights strung from each tree. He's wearing a suit and is looking at me. He smiles. I smile and walk over to him.

Me- What is this?:)

Spencer- Sierra Garcia...I knew I loved you since the very first day you walking into the BAU. Ever since then, I knew I'd love you even if you didn't love me back. And I loved you even though I really shouldn't have. But for the first real time I broke the rules I'm glad I did because you've been my world since. We've been one countless adventures. So would you do me the honor

Spencer goes down on a knee. I silently gasp.

Spencer- And join me for another adventure, this time as Mrs. Dr. Spencer Reid?

I'm crying at this point. It takes me a few seconds to pull together words. I take a deep breath.

Me-...Yes....of course I'll marry you:)

Spencer's smile is so cute and so big. He stands up and wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. We let go. I laugh at that I'm still crying. He chuckles and helps wipe the tears off my cheeks.

Spencer- She said yes!

Spencer looks over behind me at the house. I turn around to see the whole team including Hotch and Derek come out from inside the house. They're all smiling so big just like they were all day today. They come and we have a group hug.

This was it. The beginning of a new chapter in not only my life but Spencer's life as well:)