Who's Stuart?

*Sierra's pov*

Saturday morning! My head hurts a little but not a lot. I check my phone. Spencer texted me.

Spencer- Good morning beautiful, sorry if you're still asleep. I just wanted to know if you wanted to have breakfast together and have you try out some different coffee types.

Me-Morning Spence! Sure if you don't mind coming over to Penelope's. She got a bit too wasted last night.

Spencer- I'll be over soon:)

Me- Love you

Spencer- Love you<3

I put my phone down and check the time. 10:00 which means I have two hours until I meet Stuart in the park.

Penelope shuffles out of her bedroom and over to the kitchen.

Me- Morning Penelope:)

She jumps and looks over at me. I give her a little wave.

Penelope- What are you doing here?

Me- I slept over.

Penelope- You didn't have to do that.

She walks over to the couch and plops down next to me.

Me- Spencer's coming over with some breakfast

Penelope-I don't have to do anything right?

Me- Nope you get to relax:)

Penelope- How are you getting home?

Me- Spencer will probably drive me. I gotta run after breakfast though. I don't like Stuart waiting for me alone in the park.

Penelope- Alright.

Then there's a knock at the door. I get up and open it. It's Spencer. He's holding a bag of bagels. He wraps me in a hug the bag hitting me on the shoulder. He lets go and I let him inside. I shut the door behind him. He walks into the kitchen. He puts the bag down on the counter.

Spencer- Morning Garcia.

Penelope- Morning Spencer. Got any advil?

Spencer- Nope sorry.

I take out a plain bagel and spread on some cream cheese on it. Spencer makes some coffee.

Me- Could I try it with sugar and milk?

Spencer- Sure. Hey Garcia-

Penelope-Top shelf in the fridge and third cabinet closest to you...

She sounds very tired and looks like she's gonna pass out any second. And she does. Spencer and I have a nice quiet breakfast together. Coffee with sugar and milk isn't that bad.

Me- Next time I wanna try creamer. But one of the fun flavors.

Spencer- Why am I not surprised.

Me- Well I am related to Penelope:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around 12:00 Spencer drops me off at my apartment building. I lean over the middle console and give him a kiss on the cheek. I open the door and hop out.

Spencer- I'll see you at JJ's tonight

I turn around to him.

Me- You're babysitting with me?

He nods.

Me- This should be fun:)

He chuckles.