New Case

*Sierra's pov*

I walk out of the elevator and into the round table room.

Hotch- Ah Sierra good you're here I need you and Reid to look over the crime scene photos.

Me- Will do.

I turn to Penelope.

Me- Is this another local one?

Penelope- Yep, we normally don't get two local ones in a row.

Morgan and Emily go down to the crime scene and JJ goes with Rossi to talk to the family of the first victim while Hotch talks to the local PD. Garcia works in her office. Which leaves me and Spencer alone at the Round table. We look at the photos.

Spencer- My guess is that it's a team.

Me- Ok. So if their dump sight is here then the abductions should be around here.

I say pointing to an area on the map.

Spencer- So how do you think they're abducting them? I mean if you say they're abducting in plan sight.

Me- Well it's Halloween tomorrow. Which means every kid will be out on the streets. Some of them without their parents. Kids travel in large groups. If you walk right through a large group there is a possibility that you could get a kid.

Spencer- Interesting...

I look at the photos.

Me- What stores are around this area?

Spencer- Morgan and Emily are there right now.

I take out my phone and call Emily.

Emily- What's up?

Me- Hey, What stores are around the dump site?

Emily- Uh looks like a general store....diner....costume store....and candy shop.

Me- Is there a lot of parents with their kids there?

Emily-Uh....yeah why?

Me- Cause I think that's where they're abducting the kids

Spencer- And tomorrow will be where they get the most

I nod my head.

Emily- I'll call Hotch and tell him.

Me- Alright see ya

Emily- Bye.

I hang up.

Spencer- How did you connect those dots?

Me- Because coming from a kids perspective if my mom goes out to the candy store I wanna go with. My mom is taking me to the costume store to pick out my halloween costume. Teens need a hang out, oh a diner! We can eat and hang out.

Spencer- Oh...

Me- Yup.

Penelope comes in.

Spencer- What's up Garcia?

Penelope- I think I got something.

We follow her to her office. She sits down at her desk.

Penelope- So I was over hearing your conversation and I found out that these two people are having a haunted house right in the area you were just talking about. They are famous for having amazing actors. Like the reviews say...

She shows us the reviews.

Penelope- "It really felt like the kids were actually in trouble" and "The actors were so realistic!"