Her Hospital Room

*Sierra pov*

Penelope pushes the boys out of the room. She shuts the door. She twirls around and sits down where Spencer was.

Me- Hey...

Penelope- So. Explain yourself missy.

Me- Explain what?

JJ- What's up with you and Reid?

Me- Oh! That...yeah we're good.

Emily- Come on Sierra. Give us some juicy details.

Me- Alright fine. Spencer and I are....dating. And it all started in Vegas. We decided it was just a Vegas thing.

Penelope- Until?

Me- Until Halloween. I spent the night at his place.

JJ-Ooo

Me- No it wasn't like that actually. He was sweet. And he gave me comfy clothes and even though we were in the same bed he didn't try anything and neither did I. Then he told me he loved me.

They all gasp.

Penelope- Oh my god...

JJ- Well what did you say?

Penelope- Oh please tell me you said you love him too! Please! Please! Please!

Me- Calm down:) I told him I loved him.

They all get excited. I smile.

Emily- So when did he ask you to be his girlfriend?

Me- The next morning. I woke up to him making waffles. And he told me that if I wanted to we could be boyfriend and girlfriend. And I did.

JJ- So why did you tell us that you met someone else?

Me- Because that same morning I began apart of the team and co workers can't date.

All- Ohhh

Me- So...

Emily- Well that's understandable.

Me- Plus Spencer said that it would be fun to sneak around:)

Emily- Oo ok. Dr. Spencer Reid did not see that side of him.

Me-Yup.

Penelope- So I know we're talking about our little Boy Wonder right now but I'm gonna push that thought aside but how was he?

Me- Ugh! Amazing.

Emily- How many times did you see his boxers?

Me- Three times:)

Emily- Oo Sierra!:)

I laugh.

JJ- So the question you asked me yesterday

She pauses.

JJ- that was about Spencer wasn't it?

Me-...yeah..:)

Emily- Wait what question?

JJ- Ok so Sierra asked me about how did I know Will was the one I wanted to marry.

Emily- Oh my god!

Penelope- Sierra why didn't you tell us this! This is huge! If he asked would you say yes?

They are all at the edge of their seats.

Me- Well I-

Hotch and Rossi come in holding a tray of food. Hotch places it next to me. I give him a smile.