The New Girl

October 28th

*Spencer's pov*

Garica introduces us to her cousin. Sierra is quite beautiful. When she sits down it takes a lot of power to not stare at her. I steal some glances at her here and there.

Derek, Emily, JJ , Hotch and I are in the car on our way to our unsub's house.

Derek- So Reid, I saw you looking at Sierra while at the round table.

My face goes white.

Emily- Oo got a little crush on Sierra do we?

Me- Do we have to talk about this?

Derek- Come on Reid just tell us.

Me- Ugh, fine. I guess there is...some...possible...feelings...towards....Sierra.

Derek- Well Lover boy you gonna do anything about it?

Me- I don't even know if she likes me back. Besides if she does join the BAU nothing can happen, it's unprofessional.

Emily- Well she's not officially apart of the team so you can do something about it.

Me- Yeah I guess so...

Derek- Damnit Reid have some pride in yourself. If you really like this girl then go for it what's the worse that could happen?

Me- She could say no.

Derek- Well keep the negative thoughts out of your head alright?

Me- Ok...

Derek- Good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So apparently we're all going to Las Vegas for the weekend. And Sierra is joining us. I go home and start packing. Derek comes and picks me up and we drive to the airport. We meet the girls there. We board the plane. I sit next to Derek with JJ, and Sierra in front of us and Penelope and Emily behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're off the plane and walk into the hotel we're staying at.

Emily- Derek you and Spencer are sharing a room.

Me- But what if he brings a girl up. I can't sleep in the hallway.

Emily- Fine

Emily looks at JJ and Garcia. They all hold back a smile.

Emily- Then Spencer you and Sierra will share a room.

Oh they didn't.

Sierra- Cool.

Emily- JJ you, me and Garcia are in a room and I guess Morgan that leaves you with the your own room.

Derek- Cool:)

Emily hands out our room keys and we all walk to our rooms. Sierra and I's room is on the 5th floor. Morgan's room is on the 7th and JJ, Emily and Garcia's room is on the 6th. Sierra and I get off the elevator and find out room. Sierra opens the door. She puts her stuff down at the bed closest to the window. I put mine by the one to the right of hers. She plops down on her bed.

Sierra- You coming down to the bar tonight?

I look at her. She laying down and looking up at the ceiling.

Me- I don't know. The bar scene isn't really my kinda thing.

Sierra- Oh come on Spencer.

She sits up and looks at me.

Sierra- Look...

She stands up and walks up to me. Her face is just a few inches away.

Sierra- I'm gonna change in the bathroom and when I get out you better dressed and ready to go.

She winks, grabs some clothes and walks into the bathroom. Ah shit. This is gonna be torture.