Going home

*Sierra's pov*

That night I start to think about what Spencer had told me. People in this hospital really think we're married or engaged? I thought we acted like boyfriend girlfriend not husband and wife. Was there a difference to those relationships? Wait yeah. A wedding ring. Spencer doesn't wear rings and neither do I. I'm not big on rings, I'm not sure why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 9th

I wake up and see that my stuffed fox from Henry fell on the ground. Aw. I try to lean over the bed to get it but my stitches hurt when I bend and I immediately lay back normally. I look at Spencer but he's asleep.

Me- Spence...

Nothing.

Me- Hey...Spence...

Nothing.

I give up. I close my eyes and just fall back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Spencer's pov*

I wake up in the middle of the night for some reason. My sleepy eyes notice Sierra's stuffed fox laying on the ground. I pick it up and put it back on her bed. She smiles in her sleep and cuddles up to it. I give her a kiss on the forehead and lay back down on the couch. I pull the blanket back over me and close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sierra's pov*

I wake up and notice that the fox is in my arm. Aw did Spencer pick him up and put him there? How cute his he?:)

Spencer- Morning:)

I carefully roll to the left. I look at Spencer and smile. He's wide awake and reading...Maze Runner? Could he get any cuter?

Me- Good morning:)

Spencer- How'd you sleep?

Me- Good, you?

Spencer- Same:)

We spend the morning talking about Maze Runner bool vs movie differences. It takes about 3 hours. Then around 12:00pm my phone rings. Spencer picks it up for me and brings it to my bed. It's my family. Spencer is about to get up and leave but I pull him back and he sits next to me on the bed.

Dad-Hi Sierra!

I smile and wave.

Me- Hi!!!

My whole family comes into the frame.

Everyone- HIIII

Me- Hi everyone!!!

Mama- Who's that handsome man next to you?

I smile at Reid.

Spencer-Hello:)

Me- This is Spencer. He works with Penelope.

Mama- Oh yeah, I remember him. Hi Spencer:)

Spencer- Hi Mrs.Garcia:)

Mama- Oh please call me Maria:)

Pappi- Who's making all that noise?

Me- Hi Pappi:)

I give him a wave as he slowly makes his way into frame. He looks at me.

Pappi- Heyyy how did you get in there?

Spencer and I chuckle.

Mama- This is facetime.