Sleepover

*Sierra's pov*

Spencer- None of these movies make sense

Me- Spencer they're fake. Make-Believe. It isn't supposed to make sense.

Spencer- Is there a movie that we can watch based on a true story?

Me- Fine:)

I turn The Conjuring. I'm creeped out. For most of the movie my head is buried in Spencer's chest.

Spencer- Are you sure this is based off of true story? Seems like a bit much.

Me- Well they have to exaggerate it a little bit to make it a movie.

Spencer laughs.

Spencer- Can you take your head out:)

I slowly take my head out from his chest. The screen shows a jump scare. I scream and bury my face deeper into Spencer's chest. He rubs his hand on my back and continues to laugh at me. I curl up into a ball next to him. I can tell he's loving this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I take my head out of his chest and watch the end credits.

Me- Thank god:)

Spencer laughs again.

Me- Shut up:)

I check the time.

Me- 10:30. I should get going.

I stand up but Spencer reaches out, wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me back on the couch next to him. We laugh. We look at each other.

Spencer-Why don't you stay here?

Me- What?

Spencer-Just stay the night:)

Me- ....Ok:)

He smiles. He pulls a blanket over us and we watch a less scary movie....Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin.

Spencer- Are you gonna be scared by this? Cause you know they dress up as ghosts.

He kids. Didn't expect Spencer to make jokes but I like it:) I laugh.

Me- No I think I'm gonna need to sleep with a nightlight.

That makes Spencer laugh. The movie is short so we watch one more movie, Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School.

Spencer- You really like this?

Me- Yeah...why you don't?

Spencer- I just-

Me- Don't get it? Doesn't make sense?

Spencer- Well...yeah

Me- You gotta turn off that smart brain of ours and think like a kid once and awhile:)

Spencer- Oh so you just choose to turn your brain off all the time?

I look up at him, my jaw dropped. His serious face breaks into a smile.

Me- Twice in one night. Who are you and what have you done to Spencer Reid?

He laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
November 1st

I think I fell asleep on the couch. Spencer gently shakes me awake.

Spencer- Hey...you tired?

I slowly open my eyes.

Me- What?

Spencer- You tired?:)

Me- Oh yeah...what time is it?