Great News

*Sierra's pov*

We step out of the elevator and walk over to everyone in the bullpen.

Me- Hey guys:)

They all look at us.

JJ- Hey:)

Emily- So how was your movie marathon?

Spencer- Pretty good. Except someone here chose movies that didn't make sense.

Me- Yeah but when I put one on that was a true story I got freaked out!

Spencer smiles and rolls his eyes.

Me- Oh you'll never guess what happened-

Hotch- Everyone.

We all walk to the round table and sit down. JJ and Emily look at me.

Me- I'll tell you guys later:)

They smirk and nod. Penelope hurries in with a big smile and stands next to Hotch.

Hotch- Ok everyone. Before we start our case I have an announcement....we have a new member joining our team.

Wait what? I thought they were giving me a chance. Maybe I didn't do as good as someone else.

Hotch- Sierra....

Everyone looks at me.

Hotch- Welcome to the team.

Hotch actually smiles...AGAIN! Wait but now Spencer and I are co-workers...That means we can't date. I look over at Spencer. He looks over at me. Both of our faces a bit glum. But I put on a fake smile when JJ, Emily and everyone gives me a giant group hug. I am happy about being a part of the team but I didn't except to fall in love with one of the team members. Now what are we gonna do?

Then everyone settles down and Penelope goes over our case. I get to go with them to Ohio. We  get on the jet. I sit across from JJ and next to Emily.

JJ- So Sierra, what were you dying to tell us before?

Me- Oh uh...nevermind

Emily- No come on you gotta tell us. You were so excited when you and Spencer walked in this morning.

Me- Well there's....this...guy

JJ- Oo spill:)

Me- Ok well...we met a few days ago...in Vegas..

Emily- Wow why didn't you tell us?

JJ- Wait but I though...

She lowers her voice.

JJ- You and Spencer...did...it there.

Me-Well....

Emily- Aw did it just not work out?

I could tell them yes and say that we decided to be just friends or I could tell them the truth. I know they wouldn't tell anyone but I don't know.

Me- No...No it didn't...

JJ- Aw...you guys were so cute together.

Me- Yeah...

Emily- So who's this other guy?

Me- Uh actually it's the guy that asked me to dance on our last night. Yeah I kinda swapped numbers with him before we left and we've been talking ever since.

JJ- So are you guys like dating or is it only sex?

Me- Um...I little of both

Emily- How good is he?