The Play Date

*Sierra's pov*

I pull on some ripped jeans and a white sweater. I slip on my white vans. Spencer texts me that he's downstairs. I grab my mini backpack and head downstairs. I hop into Spencer's car.

Me- Hi:)

Spencer- Hey:)

We drive off the the theater.

Spencer- I'm really happy you came with me

Me- I'm so happy you called. How did you find out that they were playing it?

Spencer- I may have searched it up.

Me- Spencer did you do this just to see me again?

Spencer smiles.

Me- Ahhhh I'm right aren't I?

Spencer- Possibly... :)

I smile.

Me- It's fine. I like spending time with you:)

He parks the car in the theater parking lot and we walk in. We sit towards the front. During the play his rests his hand on the middle arm rest. I place my hand on top of his just like in the plane. He turns to me and smiles. I give him a smile back. The play was so funny. We had a great time.

Once the play finishes, Spencer and I walk out of the theater.

Spencer- You wanna grab so ice cream?

Me- I'd love to:)

I take his hand in mine and we walk to the car. Spencer drives us to an ice cream place in town. We walk into the place. I have cookie dough in a cone with rainbow sprinkles. Spencer gets mint chip in a cone. I kinda forced him to get a cone. We sit outside at a table for two.

Spencer- Wait! So lost your bunny? How do you lose a bunny?

He's laughing hard.

Me- Because, I took him outside with me to play and he ended up just hopping away

Spencer- Wow

He's still laughing.

Me- Alright Spence your turn. What's a funny childhood story you have?

Spencer- Ok...

He took a lick of his ice cream.

Spencer- I went to the circus when I was younger and when I got home I told myself that I was  gonna be an acrobat. So I would practice by walking on the top of my fence.

Me- Wow I can see it now "Spencer Reid joins the circus" I like the sound of that

Spencer- I'm not gonna join the circus

He laughs. I start laughing.

Me- I don't know you would make a pretty good clown:)

Spencer- You are so mean!:)

He says that with a smile. I start eating my cone.

Spencer- How do you eat that so fast?

Me- I'm a sucker for ice cream.

Spencer- Mm. How am I gonna catch up?

Me- Don't eat like an old woman

Spencer- Well aren't you just pulling every card tonight

I smile and shrug.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After ice cream, Spencer drops me off in front of my apartment building.

Me- Thanks for taking me to the play:)

I look at him. He looks at me.

Spencer- Anytime. I had a great time:)

Me- Me too

He gives me a kiss on the cheek. I blush.

Me- I'll see you tomorrow at the office:)

He smiles.

Spencer- Looking forward to it

I smile and climb out of the car.

Spencer- Text me when you get up to your apartment.

Me- Will do:)

Before I walk inside I turn around and wave goodbye. He waves back. I walk into my building and up to my apartment. I out my phone and text Spencer.

Me- Hey! Made it up to my apartment well:)

Spence<3- Great! Sweet dreams

Me- Sweet dreams Spencer:)

I charge my phone next to my night stand. I get changed into my pj's, brush my teeth and get under the covers. Then my phone rings.

Me- Hey Penelope

Penelope- Hi! Sorry if you were sleeping but we have a case.

Me- I'm coming back in?

Penelope- Yup! Hotch was very impressed with your work with the Cassie Case and he wants you to come in again.

Me- Cool! I'll on my way now:)

I hang up and hop outta bed.  I change into a yellow dress and my white slip on vans. I grab my mini backpack and walk out of my apartment. I bump into one of my neighbors.

Me- Oh, Hey Stuart

Stuart- Oh...hey Sierra. How- How are you?

Me- I'm good. How are you?

Stuart- Pretty good. Where are you going at this time of night?

Me- Work

Stuart- Oh well have fun.

Me- Thanks I'll see ya around:)

Stuart is one of those awkward nerds. I hop in my car and drive over to Quantico.