Coffee Break

*JJ's pov*

Spencer and Sierra seem to work pretty well together. When they stand next to each other it seems like there's more than just friends. But I shouldn't think too much about it. They really seem to have this under control. I should talk to Hotch about something. I walk out of the room.

I was upset to hear that the flame between Spencer and Sierra didn't last long. They would have been so cute together. And I'm not sure Sierra was smart about reconnecting with that guy from Vegas. Maybe as like a one time hook up but he doesn't seem to be good for an actual relationship. I mean to go from doing it with Spencer, twice, to someone with large muscles is a bit odd and oh my god how did i not see it. They're probably still seeing each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sierra's pov*

Spencer and I finally find the break room. He makes a cup of coffee and I make myself a cup of hot coco.

Me- So you think we're gonna have to stay over night?

Spencer- Possibly. How was the plane ride here?

He looks at me and sips his coffee.

Me- Fine. I get a little motion sick

He wraps an arm around my shoulders.

Spencer- I can sit next to you on the plane ride home if you want.

I look up at him and smile.

Me- I'd like that:)

Spencer- Although you're story about the other guy is a bit messy.

Me- What?

Spencer- The guy...from Vegas. It's a messy story.

Me- So what should I do?

Spencer- If you wait it out the team will want to meet him. But if you say you broke it off then they might be suspicious.

Me- Yeah but I'm sure they already have caught on. I mean we are dealing with profilers.

Spencer- True. Maybe wait until Thursday. You could say He broke it off and then Friday come in and if anyone asks about him say that you guys broke it off. Then Friday night I could...comfort you:)

Me-Wow ok. I see you wanna move pretty fast again don't cha:)

We face each other. His body is pressed up against mine. He gently puts his lips on mine. Butterflies fly around my stomach. He pulls away. He lowers his voice.

Spencer- You coming over tonight?

I bit my lip and nod. Spencer gives me another kiss. He pulls away and takes another sip of his coffee. I take my hot coco out of the microwave. We walk out if the break room and back to the board. I look at it some more.

Me- Hey Spence....

He steps up next to me.

Spencer- What do you see?

Morgan- Hey, you two having fun?

We both turn around. The whole team is standing behind us.

Me- Oh hey guys.

Emily- Got anything?

Spencer- We think our unsub is a male and is most likely a neighbor of Macy.

Morgan- Ok, you think that's the same with the other two girls as well.

Me- Most likely yes. Each girl is the same. Macy is a bigger girl so her unsub would have to either be larger than her to carry her body or be kind enough to start a conversation and somehow get her into the house or car will no struggle.

Hotch- Alright, Spencer, and Rossi go to the ME and check out our first two victims.

Spencer nods. Spencer and Rossi walk out of the room. Spencer gives me a little side glance before he walks out of the station. Then he's gone. I turn my attention back to Hotch.

Hotch- JJ and Sierra why don't you go back to the first and second victims houses to see if you find anything with the neighbors.

We nod and head out to an SUV. JJ drives.

JJ- So you gonna bring that guy to Rossi's party friday?

Me- JJ you make is sound like we're in high school.

JJ- Well I'm just curious.

Me- I don't know...maybe.

JJ- You seem a bit upset about it. Something wrong?

Me- He's just...a bit aggressive.

JJ- How aggressive are we talking about?

Me- No not anything bad but I don't know...I've been thinking about it all day and...I don't think he's a good fit for me.

JJ- Alright...Well I say focus yourself for now.

I nod.

JJ- Besides...who knows what might happen;)

Does JJ know about me and Spencer? Most likely. Why did I have to make up that guy. Well I didn't make him up I just made up the story. But still it was a really crappy cover up. Should've just said I got a cat or something.

Me- Hey JJ?

JJ- Yeah?

Me- How did you know that Will was the one?

JJ- The one that I loved?

I nod.

JJ- Well I noticed that every time I saw him butterflies would fly around my stomach. He made me feel so safe and loved. He cared very deeply about me. I knew I could trust him with my life. Whenever I was in the hospital he would drop everything and run on foot if he could to see me and make sure I was ok. And I knew that I would do the same if the roles were reversed. Why do you ask?

Me- Oh no reason

I know I already told Spencer I loved him but you can say "I love you" and mean it but you could break up. I want to know if Spencer is the one I want to marry one day. I know it's probably too soon to tell and way too soon for him to ask but...still something that creeps in the back of my head.