What happens in Vegas

*SMUT WARNING*

*Sierra's pov*

In the bathroom I shave my legs and my...wooha and put on a pink dress and white slip on vans.  I'm not one to fully dress up but when I want to I can kill a crowd. I leave my short dirty blonde hair down at my shoulders. I spray some vanilla perfume and walk out of the bathroom. I see Spencer in a green button up, red tie and dark blue button up sweater. I smile. He's adorable. He fixes his tie and looks up. His jaw practically drops at the site of me. Which makes me feel really nice.

Spencer- Wow you look....amazing

I smile and blush.

Me- Thanks:)

Spencer- Well you ready?

Me- Yup let's go:)

We walk out of the room together. We take the elevator down to the main floor. We walk over to the bar. Emily, JJ, Morgan and Penelope are sitting at a table talking. We walk up to them and sit down in the two open chairs.

Emily- Well hey there

JJ-I love your dress

Penelope- Didn't we get that in California?

Me- Yup.

Derek- Well you are looking fine;)

Derek gives me a playful wink. I laugh. We order some drinks. I get this fruity drink that tastes so good. I end up getting two. I finish the first one.

Me- Hey Spencer....

He looks at me. I never noticed that his eyes were brown. Like I knew they were brown but I never really looked at them closely, you know?

Me- You wanna dance?

Spencer- Oh sorry Sierra I don't-

I grab his hands and drag him onto the floor.

Me- Oh come on:)

Since the song is slow I place his hands on my waist. I put mine around his neck. He's a bit taller than me so I have to look up at him a little bit. He smiles down at me. I smile at him.

Spencer- So....

Me- You know you never told me what your favorite book was.

Spencer- I don't think I could choose just one.

Me- Fine...what about...a Shakespeare play.

Spencer- Oh Hamlet for sure. What about you?

Me- I like A midsummers night dream.

He chuckles.

Me- What?

I laugh.

Spencer- Nothing. I just think that play suits you:)

That makes the corners of my mouth go up.

Me- Thanks. Puck is my favorite character. He's just so funny.

Spencer- He is a bit interesting isn't he:)

The slow song ends and an upbeat on comes on. I take away my hands from around his neck and he slowly takes away his hands from my waist. I dance around.

Me- Come on!

I yell over the music.

Spencer- I'm not a very good dancer

He laughs. I take his hands in my and start jumping.

Me- Just jump up and down!

He starts to jump. We end up having a great time dancing. The others join in with us. Tonight is so much fun. After a few songs we grab some water and sit down. Derek meets a girl and they disappear somewhere.