Halloween

October 31st

*Sierra's pov*

I walk into the bullpen with some basic cat ears on my head. I brought my actual costume in my backpack. I texted Spencer last night and told him I'm bringing him a costume to wear for when we're in town to blend in.

Derek- Heyyyy Sierra's here

Me- Hey guys:)

Emily- Nice ears

Me- Thanks! You know I brought you a pair!

I take out a pair of black cat ears from my backpack and hand it to Emily. She takes them and puts them on.

JJ- It's so obvious you're related to Garcia

I give her a smile. Penelope walks in.

Penelope- Ah! Emily! I'm so happy you dresses up even a little bit:)

Emily- Actually Sierra kinda forced the ears onto my head

Me- Uh no I did not you're the one who put them on!:)

Emily- Alright you got a point there.

Hotch- Everyone.

We all walk into the round table room. Hotch goes over all the information we already have. He sends Morgan, Rossi, JJ and Emily to interview some of the families some more. I help Penelope with finding the people. Hotch told Reid and I to go into town around 6:00 with our costumes on! I'm so excited!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ITS FINALLY 6:00!!! I go into the bathroom and change into my costume. I walk out and find Spencer. He looks at me a laughs.

Me- You like it?

Spencer- It's...not what I expected:)

Me- Well laugh it up because you're gonna be Dipper!

Btw I'm Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls and Spencer is gonna be Dipper. I thought it would be cute to have matching costumes. Besides we're just like Dipper and Mabel. I hand him his clothes and push him into the bathroom. I waiting outside the door.

Spencer- I look ridiculous Sierra

He yells through the door.

Me- Oh come on Spence! It's gonna be fun!

He comes out of the bathroom all dresses up. He gives me a frowny face. I give him a smile.

Me- You look adorable:)

His frown cracks into a smile.

Me- See I told you it would be fun:)

We say goodbye to Penelope and Spencer makes sure he's properly equipped with a gun,it's hidden of course. We call Hotch in the car and tell him we're on our way down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spencer parks the car in the parking lot of the diner. We go inside the diner and it's all decorated for Halloween. Everyone inside is in a costume. This is gonna be fun. I mean of course we're undercover and on the job but it's still fun. Spencer and I sit down at a table by the windows so we can look out on the street.

Spencer- You gonna get anything?

Me- I don't think so. If we're stuffing our faces with candy tonight I want an empty stomach.

Spencer-Although not eating makes some people irritable, there's some good evidence to show that it can make you more productive. According to researchers from Yale University and the British Neuroscience Association, the stomach hormone that stimulates hunger when you have an empty stomach also promotes new brain cell growth

Me-Wow....ok then.

I smile. He orders a coffee.

Spencer- So what movie you wanna watch tonight?

Me- I have a list....

Spencer rolls his eyes and smiles. I take out a list from my skirt pocket. I hand it to Spencer. He takes it and looks it over.

Spencer- I've never watched any of these

Me- Well tonight you're gonna watch them

Spencer- Alrighty

He takes a sip of his coffee. I look out the window. I put my hand with Spencer's.

Spencer- Sierra...

Me- What?

I look at him.

Spencer- We're on the job

Me- We're undercover. We're not supposed to be ourselves. As long as we stay focused we can be anything we want

Spencer- Oh...well I guess you have a point there.

Me- See

He pays for his coffee and we walk out onto the sidewalk. Spencer and I hold hands. We look around. I see two guys in masks walking with in the middle of a group of kids crossing the street. I hit Spencer in the arm multiple times.

Me- Hey...Hey

Spencer- I see.

I walk towards them. I let go of Spencer's arm.

Spencer- Sierra! Get back here!

I don't listen. I walk right into the group as they're walking keeping an eye on the two guys. I see one kid turn around and walk next to one of the guys. I make it to the other side of the street. I see Spencer talking into his mic that's hidden under his vest. I watch as the guy takes the kid into a building with a long line outside of it. I motion for Spencer to come onto this side of the street. He nods, looks both ways and  stands in front of me.

Spencer- Anything?

Me- Yeah the kid turned right around once the guy was next to him. Then they went into that building.

I point to the one with the long line.

Spencer- That must be where the haunted house is.

I nod. Hotch speaks into my ear piece.

Hotch- Go into the haunted house.

I nod.

Me- Will do. Did Penelope get my feed?

Hotch- Yes she's showing it to us right now. If you go into the Haunted house try and see if you can talk to one of the kids working there. Try and catch any evidence.

Me- Will do.

Spencer- We have to go in there?

I smile and nod.

Me- Why? You scared?:)

Spencer- No I just think it's immature and childish.

Me- Well too bad because we're doing it:)

I take his hand and we join the line.