Where is he?

*Sierra's pov*

Spencer takes me to his apartment. He doesn't want me near "Stuart". We walk up and he unlocks the door. I plop down on the couch.

Spencer- Tired?

Me- Yeah and hungry. You got anything good to snack on?

Spencer- Uh "good" no. "Healthy and boring" yes

I groan.

Me- I'll just starve it's fine.

Spencer- Don't you keep fruit snacks in your purse?

Me- Ugh Spencer you know me better than I know myself thank you.

He comes and sits next to me. I take out a little pack of fruit snacks out of my bag and eat them.

Spencer- We better get some sleep before Garcia sends us another case

I look at him and play with his hair a little bit.

Me- You are so smart:)

His phone rings. He groans and picks it up.

Spencer- Hello?

He jumps up.

Spencer- What?! He's gone?! Where would he go?.....alright I'll bring it up to my team right now.....goodbye.

He puts the phone in he pocket.

Me- What's wrong?

Spencer- That was Maurice. Stanley Walker left the building.

I stand up.

Me- Where is he?

Spencer- Let's find out. Come on. I'll drive and you call everyone and tell them to meet us at the round table.

I nod. I pick up my bag and we rush out of his apartment and downstairs. While in the car I call the whole team.

Me- They're all on their way.

Spencer doesn't say anything. His jaw is clenched a little and his hands are firmly gripped on the steering wheel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spencer and I are the first ones at the Round table. Soon everyone else trickles in. Spencer and Garcia tell us who we're dealing with. It's hard for me to comprehend that the person they are talking about is Stuart. The Stuart that I felt bad for when I found out he had no friends. The Stuart I would send brownies over because those would make his eyes light up. The Stuart that would beat me in Uno every time. The Stuart that was so kind and shy. The Stuart I knew was fake, unreal. Now I was dealing with probably one of the worse people I've very met. I kept reminding myself that when I see him to stay under control. Show that I'm the bigger person. That is easier said than done.