End of it all

*Spencer's pov*

Cat leaves with Sierra. Into the unknown. I won't be able to protect her from Cat out in that hallway.

Me- I should follow them.

JJ- Reid no. Sierra knows what she's doing.

Me- She could die JJ.

JJ- She's smarter than that. Calm down.

Me- JJ the woman I love just told me she can't trust me and broke up with me. I'm not ok and I know she's in danger!

JJ- Look. Trust her.

Damn that must be the word of the day. Everyone is throwing that word around all night. But JJ's right. I should trust her and her actions. We wait a few seconds and walk downstairs. We watch as they walk Cat outside with her hands behind her back. She gives me smirk. We both walk up to the team. They look at us confused.

JJ- What?

Hotch- Where's Sierra?

Me- She's not with you guys?

JJ- She came down with Cat.

Morgan- Cat came down alone.

Me- No...no she didn't.

Emily- Hey maybe she just went back upstairs to get you guys.

A small wave of relief comes across me. We all walk back upstairs. We all pile into the elevator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand outside my apartment door with everyone waiting for me to open the door. I hope and pray that she'll be standing there on the other side of the door. That she'll see me and run into me with a hug. I open the door. I take a step in and look around.

Me- Sierra? You in here?

Then they all walk inside. We look in every room. The apartment isn't that small. So where could she be?

Morgan- Someone should just call her.

Hotch- Let's go back to the round table.

I take out my phone. We take the elevator back down. In the lobby I hear a phone ringing. Odd.

Me- Hey you guys here that?

They all stop and listen.

Emily- Sounds like a phone.

Me- Yeah Sierra's. Listen.

I hang up. And the ringing stops. Then I call her again and the ringing picks back up. We all try to follow the ringing. We follow it to the staircase door. I open the door and that's when I see it. Sierra's bleeding body laying against the wall at the end of the stairs. I rush down to her aid.

Me- ...Sierra?

I see Morgan leave the room in a rush and call to a medic. My voice breaks and tears roll down my face fast. I bring her body into my chest. I hold onto her with all of my strength. Everyone looks at her. She's gone.....this time...she's truly gone...and I never got to say goodbye...never got to hold her one last time...kiss her as if it's the end of the world.

Hotch-...Reid...

I look up at him and he gestures to Sierra. I whip my head to her. Her eyelids flutter a little. I smile through my tears.

Me- She's alive:)

I look at them.

Me- She's alive:)

Morgan comes back in.

Morgan- Come on let's get her to an ambulance.

Two medic's come in rolling a stretcher. Everyone backs up. One of them kindly asks if he could take her. I loosen my grip on Sierra. They carefully pick her up and slide her onto the stretcher. I stand up. They wheel her out. I follow them and the team follows me. A medic puts his hand out in front of me, stopping me.