Stays in Vegas

*slight smut*

*Sierra's pov*

Me and the girls went out shopping for the day. I'm not sure what the boys did. All I do know is that Spencer and I's relationship is different. And I'm ok with that. Spencer is a cutie and I know that I like him. What I don't know is, how is this gonna end?

As it got dark we all met up for dinner. I went to Emily, JJ and Penelope's room to get dressed and ready. I wear my new red dress and I even put on heel. JJ does my make up and Penelope curls my hair.

Me- You know I've never been this dressed up before

Emily- Well you should because you look amazing:)

Me- Thanks:)

JJ- Who knows maybe you'll catch someone's eye;)

I smile at her comment but the truth is the only eye I would want to catch is Spencer Reid's.

After we're all ready we go down the hotel's fancy restaurant. The boys are already sitting down at a table. Spencer is wearing a red tie, white button up shirt and a black suit. His eyes light up when he see's us coming over. We sit down. I end up sitting next to Spencer. We order some food and drinks.

This guy comes up to me.

Guy- Hey there, I was wondering if you wanted to dance?

He seemed arrogant and just mot my type. I grab Spencer's hand and hold it up.

Me- Sorry I kinda already have a dancing partner

Guy- Pfft, whatever your loss.

He walks away. I let go of Spencer's hand.

JJ- Hey why'd you send him away? He seemed cute

Me- He's not really my type that's all.

JJ- Alright then.

Everyone continues to eat their food. I look at Spencer. Then down at my food. The thing was Spencer was the only one I want to ask me to dance or basically do anything. Yes the guy was cute but it was because he wasn't Spencer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're almost done with dinner. I want to dance with Spencer but he hasn't asked me. You know what. I'm just gonna ask him. I look at him.

Me- Do you wanna dance?

He looks at me.

Spencer- Well, uh....

Me- It wasn't really a  question

I grab his hand and take him to the dance floor. He remembers where to put his hands. I rest my head on his shoulder. We get lost in a sea of other couples dancing.

Spencer- Did you put in that vanilla perfume again?

Me- Yeah

I lift my head up and look at him.

Me- Why is it too strong?

Spencer- No...

He looks deeply into my eyes.

Spencer- It smells really nice...

Tension builds up between us. We touch foreheads.

Spencer- Wanna take this upstairs?

I look at him. I never would have thought Spencer would ever say a sentence like that. But hey I'm not complaining. We walk back to the table. Our plates are gone.

Emily- Alright, remember guys our flight leaves at 12:00 tomorrow

We all nod our heads. We grab our stuff and start walking out of the restaurant.

Me- We'll see you guys in the morning. Sweet dreams:)

I rush into the elevator.

Spencer- See ya tomorrow

Spencer rushes after me. We stand next to each other in the elevator. Spencer takes my hand and looks at me.

Spencer- You look beautiful:)

I look at him and smile. Finally the elevator doors open and we rush out and into our room.   Spencer quickly opens the door and pulls me in. I slam it shut and lock it. He kisses me. We slowly walk over to the closest bed, which is his. He unzips my dress as I unbutton his shirt. I take off his shirt and he slips down my dress. I kick off my heels. We fall onto the bed. This time he's on top. He kisses down my body. Then he comes back up.

Me- Spencer...

He looks down at me.

Me-This stays in Vegas

He smile and nods. I know that look. Since we agree that this is staying in Vegas he's gonna go all out tonight. This man is gonna be the death of me and I'm ok with that.