Ghost

*Sierra's pov*

Garcia types super fast on her computer. She finds out Stanley's past and more of his childhood. But it's hard. Stanley seemed to be a very quiet kid. So we only know basics. I work with Emily and Morgan to figure out any show of his plan. Why was he pretending to be someone autistic? Why was I his target? Am i actually his target? Are there more? How has he gotten in and out of the building without Maurice noticing? All interesting questions but not really sure what the answers to them are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We spend the whole day looking for him but he disappeared.  How could someone just disappear out of nowhere? Where would he have gone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10:39pm

We all sit at the round table. All of us exhausted.

Emily- Hey, you think he'll come back if Sierra shows up at the apartment building?

JJ- There's a chance.

Rossi- Yeah but are we going to actually put Sierra in that position?

Ever since I joined the BAU my life has flipped upside down. I feel like I've been targeted for so many things. You know they should have added in the job description "You may be put through a lot of trauma" I mean I still would have joined the team but a warning would have been nice.

The team decides to send JJ into my building as me. We have to swap clothes. I wear her black pantsuit and I tie my hair back in a ponytail. JJ wears my white crop top and jean shorts. Obviously I didn't ha be time to change into something more work appropriate but that was the last thing Stanley saw me in. In the bathroom I put in two braids into JJ's hair. The  after ten minutes I take them out and now she has light waves in her hair.

JJ- Ok but my hair is not the same color or length as yours what do we do about that?

Me- Well...your hair isn't too much longer than mine.....

Emily- Maybe it could be... You went to the hairdresser and got it colored?

Me- That could work. If Stanley is there you could say it out loud for him to hear.

JJ- Ok. Who would I tell?

Me- I can call Maurice and tell him.

Emily- Is Maurice reliable?

Me- Definitely.

I take out my phone.

Me- Hey Maurice.

Maurice- Oh hello Sierra. What can I do for you?

Me- My co-worker is gonna walk in pretending to be me. I need you to ask her what she did to her hair ok?

Maurice- Ok...

Me- She'll be wearing a white crop top and jean shorts ok?

Maurice- Alright....

His voice gets a little shakey.

Me- Maurice do you understand?

Maurice- I'll see you soon...Alright...goodbye

He hangs up. I put my phone back in my pocket.

Me- Somethings wrong. Maurice's voice got shakey while I was on the phone with him.

Emily- You think Stanley came back?

JJ- Possibly.

Me- You better get over there.

JJ nods. We all walk out of the bathroom. Emily fixes JJ's hair so it hides some of her face.