4801-4820 Nangong Liuyun

Start from the beginning

 Chapter 4803 Junshuai 2 (13500 monthly ticket)

  reported that Nie Wu was locked in the Hengduan Mountains in the western suburbs.

  The Second Young Master Nangong concluded that the accuracy of this information was 80% based on the intelligence in his hand and his powerful brain calculations.

  So, do it.

  Western suburbs, Hengduan Mountains.

  The mountains are surrounded by a barren grassland, and guards on patrol pass by from time to time.

  Their changing of the guard time seems to be irregular.

  But Nangong Liuyun saw a clue from their patrol frequency.

  He became more sure that Nie Wu was locked in the Hengduan Mountains.

  At this moment, the two guards on patrol were talking and walking.

  "You said, will anyone really come to rob prison?"

  "Silly? Who doesn't know whether the Hengduan Mountains are in or out, who dares to come?"

  "But this Nie Wu heard that he has a background in the spiritual world, the Dragon and Phoenix clan As for his son-in-law, maybe someone will come to save him."

  "That can be saved too, haha, you say, will the legendary Second Young Master Nangong, who has a crown of beauty and beauty, come to save people himself?

  " What a joke! That's a precious and supernatural young master. How could someone take the risk personally? Think too much!" The

  two patrols seemed to believe that no one would rob prison, even if someone robbed prison, there would definitely be no return. , So their patrols seem casual.

  "Are we not being serious enough in patrolling like this?" One of them was worried.

  "What are you worried about? Others are not like this?"

  "It seems to be..."

  The two patrolling people drifted away.

  As they turned the corner, Nangong Liuyun walked out of their blind spot.

  In fact, Nangong Liuyun was standing by the bush just now, and he didn't hide it, but because of the blind angle of sight, the two patrolling people did not see Nangong Liuyun.

  The corner of Nangong's second young master's mouth pulled up a deep arc of evil charm.

  Because he had fully grasped the opponent's patrol time, when Nangong Er Shao headed all the way to the Hengduan Mountains, he was almost flat on the ground, unstoppable.

  He knows where to stand at what time, what perspective to use, and what shadow angle to hide in... All of this must be accurately calculated.

  This has to be replaced by someone else, not to mention calculations, I feel dizzy just listening, but the brain of the male god is different.

  He did not take a quick step, nor did he take a slow step, he was always able to stand in the most suitable position at the right time.

  There are at least a few thousand people patrolling the periphery, but these few thousand people are patrolling in a dense network, but they are silently touched by the second master of Nangong, without disturbing anyone.

  After entering the Hengduan Mountains, surrounded by lush ancient trees, it is more suitable for hiding.

  However, the second master of Nangong frowned slightly.

  Because he smelled a smell of danger coming.

  what is it then?

  If it were him, patrolling the mountains and forests in the dark would naturally require flying monsters.

  The Second Young Master Nangong looked up, and he saw a falcon rushing towards him like lightning!

  This wind chasing thunder and lightning eagle falcon flew toward Nangong Liuyun, took a deep breath, and was about to scream!

  Chasing the wind and lightning eagle falcon is used to warn!

  In the silent night, in the open forest, high in the sky, the sound of the eagle and falcon chasing the wind and thunder can spread far, if it makes a sound, then the location of Nangong Liuyun will be exposed!

  Nangong Second Young Master's deep and beautiful star eyes narrowed slightly!

  PS: I want to go to bed early today~~~It's here to continue writing about our handsome military commander tomorrow~~~~

  (End of this chapter)

 4804 Chapter 4804 Military Commander 3

  If the wind and thunder and lightning eagles neigh, then Nangong Liuyun will be exposed!

  At this critical moment, there was a leaf in the hands of the second master of Nangong!

  A slight sound of a hidden weapon breaking through the air sounded.

  When he fixed his eyes again, a trace of horror flashed through the eyes of the eagle falcon with the wind and thunder!

  It widened its eyes, opened its mouth wide, and wanted to scream, but its vocal cords had been damaged by a leaf of Nangong Second Young Master. Where did it make a sound?

  A trace of anger flashed through the eyes of the eagle and falcon of the wind and thunder!

  But it turned and flew away!

  Because it is very clear that this human being capable of picking up leaves and flying is a strong man, and it is not something it can deal with. It is going to rescue soldiers!

  The corner of Nangong Second Young Master's mouth evoked an evil sneer.

  His seldom-used right hand of the god stretched out, and a golden light shot into the wind chasing thunder and lightning eagle falcon in mid-air!

  Suddenly, an incomparably powerful attraction attracted the tail of the hawk and thunder and lightning!

  The chasing thunder and lightning eagle falcon threw forward like a fish in the water, but under the suction of the second young master Nangong's right hand, it could only be dragged back by the second young master Nangong helplessly.

  The eagle falcon flew backwards and hit the ground heavily, causing its tail to be almost misplaced.

  Feng Feng Lei Dian Ying Falcon stared at the Second Young Master Nangong angrily, wanting to scream in anger, but only made a hissing sound of wind leakage.

  The second master of Nangong squinted at the conscientious eagle falcon, patted its head, and said a few words in its ear.

  Hustling Thunder and Lightning Eagle Falcon stared at the Second Young Master Nangong angrily! My eyes are burning like a raging fire!

  The Second Young Master Nangong raised his eyebrows and glanced at it with a smile.

  Just when the Second Young Master of Nangong was about to leave, the eagle falcon of Fengfeng Thunder and Lightning suddenly jumped up, his wings hugged the second Young Master of Nangong's thigh, raised his head, and nodded desperately.

  A successful smile flashed through the eyes of the Second Young Master Nangong, but his expression seemed quite embarrassing.

  The Wind and Thunder Eagle Falcon almost knelt to him.

  The Second Young Master Nangong frowned, and reluctantly nodded: "If you want to breach the contract, it's

  okay ." Hustling Thunder and Lightning Eagle Falcon desperately shook his head, his eyes filled with fear!

  The corners of Nangong's second young master's pale pink lips slightly evoked an arc of evil charm, and he sat on the back of the eagle and falcon who was chasing the wind and thunder and flew into the sky soaring.

  If you walk on your legs in the Hengduan Mountains, you have to go to the top of the mountain and pass through countless levels, but there are very few secret whistles in the sky.

  And it just happened to be the turn of the chasing, thunder and lightning hawks and their family to patrol, and no one came to investigate.

  The poor commander of Croatia arranged a ten-step, one-post, five-step, one-stop patrol. As a result, the Second Young Master Ren Nangong sat on the back of the eagle and falcon who was chasing the wind and thunder and lightning.

  No one knows what Nangong Liuyun did.

  In Croatia, somewhere in Xianjia Cave House, a white-haired old man with closed eyes slightly opened his eyes, his eyes flashing endlessly.

  Just now his consciousness swept across the Hengduan Mountains, and he found an interesting little friend.

  Taking advantage of the weakness of the eagle and falcon, using it for his own purposes, this little friend from the spirit world is a bit interesting.

  Judging from the appearance, it should be the offspring of that person. If that person's descendants do not increase the difficulty of the task, how can he be right?

  There was a flash of interest in the old man's eyes, and he waved, and a cloud of gas that resembled the state of the soul in a comic appeared in front of him.

  The old man said: "Xiao Qi, go out and play."

  Xiao Qi is a soul curse. After being entangled in it, people will be very unlucky.

  (End of this chapter)