"Jiwoo-unnie! Jinsoul-unnie!" Hyunjin pushed Yeojin to Jungeun and run back to the two. She grab a piece of metal and hit the zombie's head that were about to bite Jiwoo.

"Get up fast" she said and the two followed ger command. They run towards the exit with Jungeun on the lead and Hyunjin at the very back.

While in the other team, Heejin is running far behind from the others as she's not the best runner. She bet that's she'll lose in a race with a zombie.

"Haseul-unnie!" Heejin calls for her unnie and make her duck. Heejin threw a bottle to the zombie's head and they both run away together.

"Where did the others go?" Sooyoung asked while running

"I don't know" Hyejoo answered, she look at her side and see Yerim panting so hard.

"Let's find a place to stay. Yerim is getting tired" she said and Sooyoung nodded.

"Hello? Guys?" Kahei fished the walkie talkie in her pocket that they found and press the button.

"Where are you?" she asked

"We're about to exit the building. Let's meet at the convenience store next to this building" it's Jinsoul she's talking to

"Okay, okay, take care you guys" Kahei said

"Soul, said that they'll meet us at the convenience store next to this building" she said to Sooyoung and the taller girl nodded.

"Guys-" the four look behind them and their eyes widened in horror.

-

"Yeojin-ah!" Jiwoo pushed Yeojin and their eyes widened.

"Jiwoo!/Jiwoo-unnie!" they all watch as Jiwoo's face contorted in pain as the zombie's teeth burry on her skin.

Hyunjin swing her bat and hit the zombie's head. Jiwoo fell on the floor and Hyunjin kneel down and cup the older's face.

"Unnie... Jiwoo-unnie"

"Go" Jiwoo said

"Just leave me here" she added and Hyunjin shake her head.

"We're not leaving you, unnie" she said and turn to Chaewon.

"Chae, help, let's get Jiwoo-unnie on my back" Hyunjin said and Chaewon quickly acted and help Hyunjin to put Jiwoo on her back.

"Just leave me please" Jiwoo begged as her tears starts to fall

"We're not leaving you." Hyunjin said firmly and started running with Jiwoo on her back. Jiwoo can only cry while on Hyunjin's back. She got bit. She's sad but she's glad she saved Yeojin.

They reached the convenience store and the others are already there. They closed the entrance and catch their breath.

Someone's missing. Hyunjin examine the people in there one by one and it's Heejin. Heejin's missing. She's not there with them.

"Sooyoung-unnie, where's Heejin?" Hyunjin asked and Sooyoung couldn't look at the younger girl's eyes.

"A-a... A zombie bit her, Hyunjin-ah" Sooyoung said and Hyunjin's world seemed to stop.

"W-what did you say?" Hyunjin asked, she can't believe what she just heard. She refuse to believe it.

"She got bit, Hyunjin-ah" Sooyoung repeated

"Where is she now?" Hyunjin asked as she slowly place Jiwoo down.

"W-we left her there" Haseul said and Hyunjin's expression changed.

"You left Heejin there?! You guys left her behind?!" she's angry.

"She told us to just left her ther-" Hyunjin cuts Sooyoung off

"Jiwoo-unnie did the same thing, Sooyoung." Hyunjin said, emphasizing each word.

"She begged me to just leave her behind but did I leave her? No. She's a friend. She's a sister. She's a family. We promised not to leave anybody behind, right? What the fuck happened to that promise? I can't believe you left her there. Alone and hurt. You think Heejin can handle that, huh?" Hyunjin hastily wipe off her tears

Hearing that, each and everyone of them felt guilty especially those who were with Heejin earlier.

"I trusted you guys to take care of her. I trusted you all." Hyunjin said angrily. She gave them a last glance before removing all the barricades they used to block the entrance.

"Hyunjin!"

The girl didn't listen. She opened the door and run back to Heejin. Whatever happens, she's not gonna leave her behind. Never.