𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

The fighting was finally over and Jean and I were now the hottest Dilf and Milf on the planet, given 70%  of the world was basically gone.

It's been four years since Eren did what he had to do to save humanity, and everyone I know, including myself, will forever be grateful for that. He gave us the safe world where titans no longer existed; a world where our children could grow in peace.

He was the reason we were all sitting here on the hill, right by the tree where he was buried; he was the reason why I was looking at my kids: Seren and Mico Kirstein. Their names, a tribute to our closest friends and family Sasha, Eren, Miche, and Marco.

I watched the twins: a girl who took after her father's interesting personality, and a boy who already had his mother's fighting spirit. I watched them under the big tree as they played with Armin and Annie's two-year-old girl, making sure they were being nice to the blue-eyed blonde cutie.

Even at age two, the two blondes' daughter had already taken their appearances, looking like a spitting image of their parents.

And having it be the fourth anniversary of Eren's death, well gathered on Paradise Island, having a picnic to remember those we've lost.

We had planned the whole day to visit the graves of everyone: Sasha, Hanji, Marco, Miche, and everyone else we lost.

Even Levi was here in his high-tech wheelchair, minus Gabi and Falco who decided to stay back in Marley, not accompanying the man that they had grown to be close with.

Armin and Annie, the former a nervous wreck while watching his daughter socialize with my rowdy kids, sat with Mikasa at the stump of the tree, and this was, in fact, Annie's first time coming: the blue-eyed woman always felt that in the past years that she didn't deserve a visit to Eren's grave.

This was bullshit of course, so this year, after constant bugging and yelling from Connie and me, Armin finally convinced her to come. And the young woman looked happy enough, a soft smile on her face as she gazed at her husband and daughter.

Even Historia was here, though she sat with her own child at the base of the hill, not really up for socializing with everyone. Even now I could still tell she missed Ymir by the expression on her face as she looked at the sky as it was a canvas of different yellows, oranges, and reds.

I reminded myself to go catch up with her later, knowing she needs a friend to talk to right now.

Connie, the twins' godfather, was sitting next to me, his head resting on my shoulder, the occasional snicker coming out of him whoever he saw Armin and Annie's daughter fall to the ground.

I slapped him lightly on the shoulder with a look, though I was fighting hard to surprises my own laugh.

"What?" He asked with a smile. I couldn't help but return one back with an amused shake of a head.

All of a sudden I felt Jean wrap his arms around my waist, his fingers tracing the material to my shirt. I looked up at him as we sat on a blanket, a coy smile on my face as I caught him purposely looking at nothing off into the distance. Even now, Jean still got jealous, I thought to myself with a smile.

Speaking of my husband, he loved being a dad, and he was a pure natural at it. He never got angry- he was always patient, and he was always making the kids laugh.

He was really something.

We got married as soon as we turned eighteen, having Levi walk me down the aisle in a beautiful summer ceremony on the beach. Everyone was invited, minus Eren, but he sent a card so that counts in our hearts.

The stoic captain, however, was definitely surprised when I asked him instead of my father to walk me down, but he understood when I explained I haven't even talked to my family ever since that day they told me never to come back.

And ever since I got my memories back, my love for the ash-brown-haired boy had grown tenfold; we really fit the description of that word Sasha and Connie wrote underneath in the dictionary.

Redamancy (n.) the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned full.

Yes, that was what Jean and I had. An unconditional love that was returned to one another; and I don't think that would ever change.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐚/𝐧

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐌𝐆

𝐰𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐍 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 😩😩😩

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 😌😋😋

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐀 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐥𝐲 💖💝❤️‍🔥💖💓❤️💕💝💓❤️‍🔥❤️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗬 | 𝙅. 𝙆𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙄𝙉 🎉