𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝-𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"What the hell do you mean she lost her memory!" Jean shouted out loud to the nurse who looked like she was about to cry at any moment from the angered boy raising his voice at her. "When will she even get them back-"

"Shut up, she will hear you," Levi hissed at Jean with a menacing glare. Jean just ignored his captain and kept hollering at the nurse but brought the level of his tone down just by a little bit.

It's been a few seconds and Jean's mood soon turned from devastated to livid when the nurse wouldn't give the boy any answers in front of Y/n as he and the others were all ushered out of the girl's room. Jean, along with everyone else crowded the scared nurse into the wall of the narrow hallway, all waiting for answers.

"W-We don't know how long until. It could be days, or weeks, or even months from now. We do not know to the extent of how far back of what she does and does not remember about her life," the nurse said, her face heating up at everyone's watchful gazes on her. "But, right now we will ask her questions to narrow down all possibilities, so you all should leave right now. We can't have the patient getting anxious about so many people she does not know right now."

"Wait! Sh- She hasn't really seen me yet! Maybe she-" Jean tried to say only to me, cut off by the nurse who had finally gained a backbone.

"Sir, I'm sorry but I think that is highly unlikely," the nurse said. This appeared to be the wrong thing to say as Jean let out a snarl and stalked up closer to the lady.

"Listen here! That is my fucking girlfriend in there! She can't just forget me! Who the fuck are you to say-" Jean was soon cut off again when Armin covered the boy's mouth with his hand before any more foul words could spill out of Jean's mouth.

"Jean, it's not her fault. We have to stay calm right now," Armin tried to say calmly, but Jean didn't listen as he started to stalk back to Y/n's room.

"Jean, don't-" Jean shrugged off Sasha's grip on his arm as she tried to stop him from making a mistake.

"She'll remember me, just you guys just fucking watch," Jean spit out with a glare and slid into the room. Everyone quickly followed after him and tried to stop him, knowing that if Y/n couldn't remember her best friends, there was no way she could remember Jean who met her at the same time as the others.

Hanji and Levi stayed back for a moment as they pulled Armin off to the side.

"Don't let him say anything stupid till we talk to the nurse," Levi said with a commanding look. Armin only nodded and hurriedly rushed into the room before Jean could do any damage.

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

As I was about to get out of the bed I was in, utterly confused on why everyone in the room, along with a nurse, all of a sudden walked out, the door swung open to reveal the ash-brown-haired boy from before. I only caught a glimpse of him before he abruptly fell to the floor with a saddened expression, but right now I could really see what he looked like.

And right now, he was really fucking handsome. With his soft-looking ashy brown hair, his tawny brown eyes, and straight, elegant features... he was really pretty. I envied the girl or boy who was with him, because seeing his looks, it would be a total waste of them if he was single.

I settled back into the bed, resting my back against the headboard, and waited for an explanation as to who these hot groups of people were, but all I got was a deadly silence as the pretty boy stalked up to me. I inched back into my temporary bed, nervous now with the intensity he was looking at me with.