𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

"Heyyy... Rise and shine," a voice sang from beside my head. Not wanting my beauty sleep to be interrupted, I snuggled my head further into my pillow and mumbled out an incoherent sentence.

"Go away," I grumbled, causing the voice above me to hit me hard with a pillow.

"I said to rise and shine, bitch!" The person yelled, and when I felt my pillow being pulled out from underneath me, I looked up to see Sasha standing in front of me, already dressed in her standard uniform and ready for breakfast.

I let out a whine and fell back into my blankets, trying to snuggle back up into its warmth and comfort, but Sasha only ripped those off me as well, causing me to drop off the edge of the bed at the last second.

I landed on the hard floorboards to our dorm with a loud thud. "Ugh, you bitch!" I screamed out and launched off of my feet to tackle Sasha to the ground.

"No! No, not the socks! Not the socks!" She wailed out in agony as I pulled her into a chokehold and made her sniff her old ratty, and unwashed, socks she left on the ground.

"No complaining! You did this yourself," I cackled out as the brunette girl in my arms tried to wiggle away from the stench of the socks I clearly told her to wash, or at least throw away, days earlier.

It's been almost two weeks and I still haven't gotten my memories back, but even so, I've created or rekindled a friendship with Sasha and most of the others quickly. I already knew I was friends with them before the expedition where I hit my head given their expressions when I said I didn't remember any of them, but I started to see them all less and less as strangers each day.

I went back into the dorm I shared with Sasha, I attended training and even learned I ranked first in my class training, and I had tea times with Levi every Sunday morning.

Levi took the role of my parental figure while Miche and his squad were still away, doing something for Erwin; and since he was the only person I remembered out of the weird bunch, it was more relaxing to hang out with him at times, whether or not he even wanted me around.

My thoughts were cut off and I was broken out of my daze when Sasha continued to let out loud wails and screams, and I was about to let her go but the door swung open to reveal a panicked Jean and an annoyed Connie, but their faces soon turned to exasperated as they saw the positions Sasha and I were in.

"Heh, hey guys," I said nervously while Sasha only waved hello to them.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Connie said with a deadpan face.

"She tried to wake me up," I said with a scowl as my distasteful feeling for the girl arose again.

Jean let out a low whistle and shook his head while crossing his arms over his chest and leaned against the door frame. "Sasha, you should know by now not to wake her up so forcefully anymore," he said with a smirk.

"It wasn't that forceful," she mumbled out while I released my hold on her.

"Oh yeah? Tell that to my blankets and pillows on the floor," I said while flinging her dirty sock directly at her face. The girl shrieked and threw the sock away from her, but it only ended up landing on Captain Levi's face as he walked past the room.

Everyone stilled as we all turned our heads to look at the short captain who stopped in his steps as the grimy sock slowly slid down his face and onto the ground. No one said a word as Levi turned around to face us, probably about to give us a verbal lashing, but then he stopped as he sighed and walked away.

We watched silently as the captain strode down the halls and disappeared around the corner, probably on his way to have breakfast with everyone else at HQ.