Then I went over to the very large bag of food and scooped some into the bowl, he didn't seem to interested in the food instead he went back to Leo.

"Why does he like you so much, you're mean," I whined in annoyance.

"Opposites attract," Riccardo said as he shoved his last piece of his cake in his mouth, I gave his a disgusted look as I waited for him to make eye contact with me.

"What?" He asked as he finally did.

"You guys are just so-" I paused as I took a deep breath, "Gross," I finished.

"Im not!" Aundre protested.

"Aundre the walls are very thin, I recommend going into a very secluded room when Jaylen is over," Enzo said, making me gasp.

"This is what im talking about," I said to the dog, I really need to name him. Before anyone could process what was happening cake was being flung across the room and hit Enzo right in the face.

"You bitch!" He yelled as he ran over to Aundre with leftover frosting in his hand.

"I want to be apart of this," Riccardo said getting up and also grabbing a handful of food.

"Oh Bella come here," Riccardo said as he started walking over to me.

"No! No, no, no, no!" I yelled as I ran behind Leo, Leo didn't do much to protect me though, just stepping aside aside and letting Riccardo grab me. Once he did he smeared the cake in frosting all over my face. I tried to move my head out of the way but he just tightly brought my head to his stomach.

"Help!" I yelled as I kept struggling in his hold.

"Cardo thats enough," Mattia signed interjecting. Although Riccardo didn't stop instead kept going, "I'll stop when Leo tells me to," He said, I could just imagine the smirk that was plastered on his face at this very moment.

"Leo please, please, you will be my favorite brother ever if you tell him to stop, please, please," I said, my pleas for help didn't do much as there was silence on Leo's end. So I went for the easy one, fake crying. Riccardo immeadietly let go and Mattia ran over to me.

The fake cries were quickly stopped when a smile appeared on my face.

"Oh you bitch!" Riccardo yelled, his face that was just a few seconds ago was holding concerned was now covered with relief and anger,

"Leo I just want you to know that I feel very betrayed," I said putting a hand on my head.

'C'mere," Mattia said as he went over to the sink, He grabbed a wet wash cloth and started wiping all the food off.

"Did he get in my my hair?" I asked.

"Yes, Im afraid so," Mattia said as he tried to wipe it out.

"So fucking annoying," I mutter, as I walk away from Mattia and over to the dog.

"So should I like bring him outside?" I said, now the no dog experience was kicking in.

"Well it has to go to the bathroom somewhere," Enzo said.

"If it goes to the bathroom anywhere in my house, I will not hesitate to give it back," Leo said again.

"Leo we get it, you don't want the damn dog. Your sister does though, and the dog makes her happy and thats all that matters right?" I asked, tilting my head.

"I have to get back to work," He said.

"Me to," Metteo said following him out the kitchen. I opened the door and the dog followed behind, as well as Mattia. We watch as the dog walked around sniffing every part of the backyard as it finally went to the bathroom.