30.

•Omniscient Narrator•

Love.

That word that has a powerful meaning. People often say love is pure, painful, sweet and bitter —all at once. The definition varies from person to person and Najma's definition of love is simply Tariq. Her Tariq. In her opinion of love, there's no room for jealousy and possessiveness, for they are unhealthy but in his opinion of love, no man should dare laying eyes on his Najma.

Hearts fluttering, the couple both say their "Qubool" three times one after the other following the imaam's question. The question they've been waiting for since last night after Najma said yes to Tariq. Najma slowly turned the other side, facing the shimmering lake to wipe away the little tears on her cheeks, she couldn't help the tears as per usual.

Once the contract signed by the couple and their fathers, the imaam leaves. Everyone starts cheering and congratulating the newly weds, taking pictures, videos and whatnots. The sun is perfectly set for the perfect pictures of Najma and Tariq which Sukaina happily posts on her Instagram account with the #CoupleGoals.

"Do you like the place?" Tariq asks his wife once they got a little bit of privacy since everyone is now busy eating.

"I love it Tariq, it's really beautiful and I couldn't ask for more. Thank you so much" Najma thanks her husband for the house he bought not so far from her parents' place. She finally got her lake house and had her Nikah under the shadow of the trees close to the lake. That marks the beginning of her new life with her knight in shining armor and if God wills, in a near future, the family shall extend.

"You're welcome my love" he kisses her temple and his arm, beautifully engulfing her.

"You two go get some rest before the walima starts" suggests Shaima, walking towards the newlyweds. The couple nods then walks away from the crowd to one of the guest rooms. Reason being, Tariq wants Najma to see their room only at night when everyone must've gone, leaving them enjoy their moment as husband and wife.

Through the walls, they could hear the pulsating French music and with trembling hands, Najma tries unzipping her embroidered red gown but gets stopped by a simple touch from Tariq. The unannounced touch made her lose contact with the world. She couldn't breathe or move, she just stands quiet, silently praying that he stops touching her so that she can breathe normally. Tariq unzips her gown painfully slow, humming to the faint sound from outside.

"I can do it" she finally succeeds to speak, stopping Tariq from continuing the torture.

"Let me do it Najma" he whispers.

"Okay then hurry up please"

Chuckling, he asks Najma if she's eager to show him her body already and of course that made her blush. He unzips the gown completely, revealing her black lace bra which Sukaina insisted she wears. Najma is not a fan of lace but according to Sukaina, it is sexy.

Tariq gently kisses Najma's shoulder, trailing right up to her neck then to that sensitive spot behind her ear, sending shivers down Najma's spine.

"S-stop Tariq" she stammers but does she really want him to stop?

A knock at the door stops Tariq from saying what he was to say. The intruder opens the door with a grin on her face that turns to a lopsided one as she sees the couple's position, not to mention that sexy lace bra Najma has on.

"We didn't ask you to come in Su!" growls Tariq, covering Najma with a blanket God has sent in his hand and pretty annoyed that Sukaina entered without permission.

"But I knocked" she rolls her eyes "and it's not like I've never seen her boobs anyways"

"What??" Tariq hisses.