11.

•TARIQ's POV•

"Just close your eyes and say it"

As if it's that easy to say it. Anyways;
1
2
3
Go ! Tariq

"The thing is my father, your father and anything father said you and I match so you and I you know, just that" I mumble, feeling my face burn "nothing more, nothing less" I add then see how confused Najma is. Guess she's not believing that our fathers want us to get married.

"Tariq this doesn't have sense" she says calmly.

"I know right ! Those fathers of ours are really crazy for thinking we'll let them dictate us" I say then sit on the public bench.

"You didn't say anything coherent. All I've heard from your mouth is father father father" she chuckles then sits next to me.

"I mean, our fathers want us to get married" I mumble.

"Oh" is the only thing she said. To be honest, I was expecting her to be happy, really happy and I'm kind of disappointed. Not that I wanted her to scream to the world that yay she's finally marrying Tariq but just smile to me.

•••

"Abdin I need a party" I tell to my best friend of all time.

"Iman's getting married next week, you'll attend the wedding"

"I don't want a wedding. I want a party. A good one and I need caféine in my body right now" I lazily say from my bed, lying upside down then feel Abdin pulling me from the other side of the bed. "Dude stop !"

"No. Get up, go shower ! It's been a whole day you're in bed. You stink man" he sternly states, then pulls my T-shirt out.

"Ok ok mummy, I'm going" I chuckle then go to the bathroom.

I put my hands on the countertop and look sternly at myself in the mirror. What do you really want Tariq ? I ask myself then wash my face before going for my nice refreshing shower and reached for a white towel once I was done which I wrapped around my waist.

"I'm done" I mutter to Abdin who is now on my Netflix with my pc.

Talking about Netflix, Natchma and I were supposed to watch a movie together the other night but after I told her about the whole marriage thing, it's like she doesn't want to see me anymore.

"Good. Now let's go to the kitchen you need to eat" he says, getting up from my bed and putting the pc aside.

"I'm not hungry" I mumble.

"Yes you are. You just don't want her to see you" He grabs my hand and pulls me to the door and I stop him right before my foot touches the corridor.

"I'm. Not. Hungry" I firmly state.

"Okay fine I'll be back with food for you" he says and I grin. This is not a bad idea and to be honest, I'm so hungry !

"I love you"

"Shush ! Do you want Sukaina to hear this ?" He questions with his eyes wide opened.

Did I miss something ?

"Sukaina ?"

"Yes your sister, you idiot" he says then leaves my room.

Weirdo
•••

•ABDIN's POV•

"Hi Jaz, is there food ?"

"No sir but Ms. Najma is doing pancake" she mutters and I grin.