19.

You'll just forgive me please, I don't know how the Niqah goes so I preferred skipping details ;)
________________________________

Today is the day. The day Haoua and Tariq didn't want to happen. The day the two Numan daughters will leave the house.The day Najma and Ismael are getting married. The day Leila and Youssouf are getting married.

Everyone including Halima and Hassan went to the
mosque for the Niqah which went pretty well Alhamdoulillah. Ismael has been smiling all the time even though earlier, he was very nervous and stressed. Youssouf and Leila were both shy while Najma was just neutral. Throughout the whole Niqah, she has been thinking about Tariq and how it could've been him with her instead of Ismael but everything God does is the best, her inner self tells her and she agrees.

After the Niqah, they all gathered in Numan's house to celebrate. Not a big celebration though as they still have many things to do for the actual wedding. The males occupied the bigger living room while the females occupied the other, eating and drinking with smiles on everyone's faces.

"So where will your honeymoon be ?" Sukaina smirks.

"Quit smirking and I'll tell you"

Sukaina quickly brushes away the smirk on her face and make it seem more serious.

"So where will your honeymoon be ?" She asks once more, struggling to not burst into laughter.

"No where" Najma whispers and then laughs at Sukaina's expression that changed into an annoyed one.

Najma asked about Abdin and Sukaina felt relieved, she thought Najma would never ask ! She longed for her to ask so that she could tell her lovely friend how Abdin has been the sweetest of all guys and how she can't wait to marry him as soon as she will be ready.

Leila on her side has been uncontrollably eating everything that comes her way even though Dina has been trying to make her eat less or else she will end up puking everything. Dina and her have been inseparable ever since Dina came home, Leila even shared her room with her and this is very strange as she is always the unfriendly one but we never know with pregnant women !

Ismael and Youssouf sat on the same couch, planning a trip nearby for two days with their wives who know nothing about the trip meanwhile Mohamed, Khalid and Djibrilla are into a deep conversation about who among the three has the sweetest wife and that clearly isn't Khalid as Haoua is the witchy type of wife but he repeats to himself that Haoua is sweet nonetheless. A bittersweet wife he got.

Aisha unlike every other one in this house is feeling lonely. She is the only 15-year-old-girl and has no one to talk to so she decides to go look after Suhail and Suhaila who are playing at the courtyard.

"Who are you ? Don't approach my sister !" A cute angry Suhail says, blocking Suhaila with his hand so as to prevent the stranger from touching his sister.

"I'm the monster, now give me your sister !" Aisha fakes a raspy voice.

"Never !" He shouts then turns to his sister "let's run Suhaila" he orders and they both start running back to their mum followed by a laughing Aisha.

"Aww babies what's wrong ?" Khadidja asks, hugging her kids.

"That monster" Suhail points Aisha "wanted to eat my sister"

Khadidja laughs and then wipes Suhaila's tears.

"Baby, it's Aisha and she's not a monster okay ? Don't worry, she won't harm you"

"But mummy she- she told me she's a a m-monsters" he stammers.

His mum chuckles before telling him who Aisha is and Aisha apologizes to him then the three go back to the courtyard.