4681-4700 Sudden change

Start from the beginning

  In addition, there was the wound of the little black cat **** Lin Ruoyu, so soon, the body of Lin Ruoyu, who had been gradually cold, showed a slight improvement.

  Half an hour

  later-- "Yes! I have! There is pulse!" Medicine Master Lin touched Lin Ruoyu's pulse. He couldn't detect it at first, but who would have thought that the pulse would come back after half an hour, and he immediately Shouting with excitement!

  His voice went straight to the front.

  Mrs. Lin was still making a fuss about rushing in and staring at Su Luozhi with her own eyes. Hearing the news at the moment, she couldn't stand up with joy.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 4682 Backer (8400 monthly ticket plus more)

  Just now, she thought her Yuer had gone... Mrs. Lin couldn't help crying.

  Mrs. Lin, who was originally so noble and elegant, is now showing her true feelings.

  A trace of doubt flashed through Mrs. Nangong's eyes.

  Su Luo really saved it?

  After Liu Yun recommended her to treat Lin Si, although she drove Liu Yun out, she went to the Alchemist Guild to check afterwards. It was really a small master alchemist.

  The people outside were excited, but Su Luo frowned.

  Because she hasn't worked out what kind of poison Lin Sizhong is.

  The reason why Lin Ruoyu's pulse returned was because Su Luo's Emperor Grade Universal Delayed Relief Poison Pill had eased his toxin outbreak.

  But after all, there is a limit to time. If you can't find out within three days, Lin Ruoyu still has to die.

  Seeing the people outside were blindly happy, Su Luo frowned slightly. This matter must be clearly stated. Otherwise, if Lin Ruoyu can't be cured by then, the responsibility rests with her.

  So, Su Luo dropped his hand to study half of the toxin, opened the curtain and walked out.

  Seeing Su Luo coming out, everyone in the Lin family stared at her with great expectation and excitement!

  "Is Yu'er awake? Did you save Yu'er?" Madam Lin was extremely excited, and grabbed Su Luo's hand with amazing strength.

  Su Luo looked at her sympathetically, and said in a calm voice: "Lin Ruoyu's pulse is indeed back, but I want to explain a few words in advance, so as not to hurt each other's harmony in time."

  "What?" Mrs. Lin has a bad feeling. a feeling of.

  Su Luo's voice was steady: "Lin Ruoyu's pulse has come back temporarily. That is because I gave him the medicine to relieve the toxins. However, what kind of poison he has on his body and what kind of medicine is used to detoxify has not been studied yet. If it takes three days I still can't study the poison, so I can't save Lin Ruoyu's life."

  "This, this, how could this happen... three days? Only three days?" Madam Lin only felt that her forehead burst with a bang.

  Su Luo nodded: "I can only say that I will try my best to treat him, but the result depends on God's favor."

  Su Luo was telling the truth.

  Lin Ruoyu's poison this time is the most overbearing poison she has ever seen in her life!