The survivor

Okay so this is my new story :D This story has a lot of abuse in it and some emotionally disturbing sence, but not too disturbing. Most of this story is romantic so dont let the abuse in the first couple chapters get you down...

 Enjoy...

Im in the closet waiting hopeing...

Shaking crying...

waitng too die...

Im 21 i thought ... i shouldnt be afrid of my mother. I should be calling the police. My mother was dangerous. I should stay here locked in my closet. My phone started blasting the ringtone fireworks by katy perry. DAMN IT i thought. I tried to shut off my phone fumbleing making my heart race. I looked through the crack of my closet. She was holding a knife and whispering something.

" Here honey i just want to play, like we use too when you were little. I just want to be your friend. Why dont you help me CUT something."

My heart ripped out of my chest. Im gonna die im gonna die god help me i said in my head i picked up my phone and began to dail. No i said what if she heres me talk. i sit there and cry hopeing to fall alseep or at least she does im tired of running and crying and being scared this ends now.

SIX YEARS AGO BEFORE THE INCIDENT...

" Hey Frenchshesca hey Annie" I said as i hid the bruises and cuts under my sweater.

They cant know. No one can no...

" Hey isabella whats up" they said in a unsion.

God they are twins some times.

" Nothing" i said.

 We hugged and i held back a scream that threatend to leave my lips.. Im in so much pain cause of my mom. I dont even trust my bestest friends with this situation.  I held my breath because if i didnt i would have winced we wouldnt have wanted that would we. I was going to pull away until i saw something over Frenchesca's shoulder. The most gorgeous boy ive ever seen. He had periceing blue eyes and pitch black hair.

Ive never seen him around but he had a mysterious vibe to him. And it was kind of... sexy. NO NO it wasnt Isabella. No love remember.

Its safer that way...

He past by us, but not before smirking and winking at me first. I looked at him in confusion. Im not even pretty. Frenchesca and Anna turned around to see what i was staring at and they practically died on the spot. They looked at him like they were tigers craving meat. And i looked at him... like he was a boy.

He was just a boy like gosh. A sexy boy... DID I JUST THINK THAT!??! My friends looked at me and smirked. They were giving me that look.

"No" I said backing up.

But it was to late. They were already grabbing my arm trying to get me to go up to him.

" HEY HEY HEY watch the arm im fragile" I whined/

" Shut up and talk to him already" Frenchshesca said playfully.

" Hes into you totally go talk to him your blushing" said Annie.

Was i blushing i thought? I thought it was just hot under this sweater. They pushed me into him and i fell.

" I hate you guys!" i hissed.

We know they mouthed. The kid fell with me so i got up and helped him up. I blushed man was it hot in here! He fell again with thud. Man im so weak from being cut, hit, punched, kicked, scratched, pulled and screamed at all the time. He helped himself up.

" Sorry i ...i...i... im not very strong" I choked.

" Its okay" He smiled.

"So Isabella right?" He asked gathering his books.

He knew my name. Nobody knows my name im a nobody. invisible, blocked off from the world.

" Yea how do you no my name?" I asked curiously.

" Cause i heard  friends say it" He chuckled.

"oh ..." I laughed, that was akward.

He laughed. What was so funny.

" You have a cute laugh" He stated

I  felt myslef blush again. Since when have i started blushing?

" Thanks i have to get to class" I said trying to retreat.

The fact that i am blushing makes me nervous.

" Well uh see you around isabella..." He said with a sly smile.

"Wait i didnt catch your name" I called out,

As he walked away he turned around and started walking backwards.

" Its Zach" He winked walking away.

I felt two pairs of eyes beaming into me. My friends were watching me from behind a locker. Do they think im stupid?? I shut my locker. As i slammed it i said.

" Having fun back there?!" I said with fake anger.

They grabbed my arm and pulled me to a table, ignoreing my fake anger,

" SPILL" They cried leaning in to listen to me.

 " Oh like you dont know??" I said sarcastically.

" Of course we know how did it feel" Frenchchesca said.

" How did what feel?"

" Being in love" They stated as if its obvious.

" Im NOT in love i just met him like 10 mintues ago" I said.

What do they think i am? One of those girl in a cheesy romance novel. I dont beileve in love at first sight.

" Maybe your not in love but you so like him" Anna laughed.

" Do not" I protested.

"Do too!!" Frenchesca taunted.

"Whatever I have to go to class" I frowned.

"' Okay bye izzy" They said together.

Wow i thought they are such girls.Ugh at least she Ugggggggggggggh she ruins everything. She like playing games with me. When you think of games you think monopaly, Checkers, Sorry, Hopscotch. I think of pain, suffering, and emotional damage. Isnt mom picking me up today?

Dammit she is i thought. Ugggggggh why must she punish me. What did i ever do to her. LIVE? i dont know but stop talking to yourself. Your creeping yourself out. Stop. Now. Cut it out. shut up already. My thoughts washed away with the rain outside when i heard screeching tire tracks. Oh my god i thought.

She's baaacccckkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what did you guys think of my story?

WHat do you think happens between isabella and zach?

BTW

Nightmare angel = frenchchesca

Me = annie

Vote

Comment

Like

Tweet

Fan!!!!

<333333333333333333

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

comment vote fan =)