4601-4620 Reversal

Mulai dari awal

  They are Star One, Luo Two, Chess Three, and Set Four.

  Xing Yi and Luo Er are in the bright place, while Chess Three and Bu Si are protected in the dark.

  At this moment, the three light gray shadows of Chess appeared in front of Nangong Liuyun, reporting to Nangong Liuyun with a cold face.

  "This is the sorting of information for the spread of rumors."

  "This is the details of Miss Su's itinerary today."

  "This is..."

  Qi San waited for Nangong Liuyun to finish reading a pile of paper, then handed another pile.

  Qi San had been protecting Su Luo secretly, so he knew everything about her.

  Nangong Liuyun threw the information on the table, his slender fingers tapped on the table, "How about the clan's comments?"

  Qi San heard the words, and his indifferent face shook his head slightly: "Among the thirty-six elders, thirty Five people gave Miss Su bad reviews."

  Nangong Liuyun raised his eyebrows.

  Qi San's voice did not fluctuate: "Another elder gave a very bad review." The

  second young master Nangong rubbed his eyebrows tiredly.

  This time he was fighting for himself and Su Luo, but the result was unexpectedly poor.

  "It shouldn't be the case." Nangong Liuyun glanced coldly at Qisan, "Nangong Liujue went to the elder's courtyard?"

  Qisan's voice was still flat: "Yes."

  That's right.

  Thinking of the bad comment, Nangong Second Young Master smiled bitterly and shook his head: "Su Luo, Su Luo, you also have today. It can be seen that my eldest brother is really..."

  But Nangong Liuyun did not show his anger, because everything was in him. Under the control.

  Chu San asked Nangong Liuyun why he didn't suppress those rumors that were unfavorable to Su Luo.

  Nangong Liuyun smiled indifferently at that time. Because he knows very well that there is no trough, where can the peak come from?

  How miserable Su Luo was suppressed, and how high will the subsequent rebound, let the Nangong family see how amazing she is.

  Su Luo will not be discredited forever.

  -

  Recently tired of lazy ~ less code word

  (End chapter)

Chapter 4603 Fighting injustice 1

  Su Luo clearly won, but the treatment he can get is worse than losing.

  Su Luo himself was fine, but Fei Junping and Tang Yalan beside her were all outraged to help her fight the injustice.

  "Boss! Obviously that Leng Yunyi's skills are not as good as others. He also pretends to pretend to lose to you. It's disgusting!"

  "That's Sister Su, let's tell Leng Qishao to go! Let Leng Qishao punish him severely. ! "

  Su off a faint smile:" there are two games, plenty of opportunities to prove. "

  Tang Yalan hollow laugh touch his head.

  One of Su Luo's opponents is the invincible lucky star Xin Chongliang, and the other is the number one seed player Murongfang. With Su Luo's hard work against Leng Yunyi today, is it really possible to win?