4601-4620 Reversal

Start from the beginning

  In this game, almost everyone bet that Chen Xuejiao would win.

  Because no matter how bright and lucky it is, it is also limited, and it can't be invincible forever.

  But Chen Xuejiao's strength, everyone has a reference point.

  That is Su Luo.

  Chen Xuejiao has the strength to defeat Su Luo with one move, so everyone's estimate of her is even better than Murong Fang.

  Of course everyone didn't know that Su Luo's mental power was overdrawn at that time, and his strength was less than 30%.

  Therefore, when Chen Xuejiao and the invincible lucky star Xin Chongliang fought, everyone thought that Chen Xuejiao would win, even Chen Xuejiao himself thought so.

  But the result is...

  When the battle reached nine hundred and ninety-nine moves, Xin Chongliang's luck broke out, and Chen Xuejiao was in bad luck. Chen Xuejiao accidentally injured herself when she bombed Xin Chongliang with fire elements, so -

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 4602 rumors The

  situation is completely reversed.

  In the end, in the stunned everyone, Xin Chongliang defeated Chen Xuejiao and won the final victory.

  Watching this happen, everyone is not well.

  Even Leng Qishao and Nangong Liuyun were surprised.

  How can one's luck be so good?

  How can one's luck last so long?

  What kind of adventure does Xin Chongliang have in his body?

  With the spread of this game, Xin Chongliang's name resounded throughout the imperial academy, and even spread to the imperial capital.

  The Imperial College is boiling.

  Almost all the teachers and students are talking about this Xin Chongliang.

  With the rise of Xin Chongliang, Chen Xuejiao was the second unlucky, because the first unlucky was contracted by Su Luo.

  Everyone used Su Luo as a reference.

  Therefore, Su Luo was defeated by Chen Xuejiao in one move, and Chen Xuejiao was defeated by Xin Chongliang, so he came to the conclusion that Su Luo's ability to implement is far weaker than Xin Chongliang.

  In the battle between Leng Yunyi and Xin Chongliang, Xin Chongliang won, but it was very difficult to win. From this it was concluded that Xin Chongliang and Leng Yunyi were not much different in strength.

  So, based on the above two conditions, how could Su Luo win Leng Yunyi?

  Therefore, Chiguoguo is cheating!

  With the rise of Xin Chongliang, Su Luo's reputation fell to the bottom...

  How much praise Xin Chongliang enjoyed, Su Luo suffered so much slander.

  Murong Fang was completely out of the picture, looking aloof.

  Dragon and Phoenix tribe.

  Nangong Liuyun’s Starfall Courtyard.

  There are four powerful guards around Nangong Liuyun, two in the light and two in the dark.