Chapter. 15

"Alright, the results are in!" The mc yelled and the crowd cheered even louder. Everyone was standing now, looking at the platform where now; two golden chairs stood. They looked like something out of a Queen's castle, so royal. They had white cushions.

"Your Snow King and Queen are..."

The mc opened an envelope then yelled, "JASON DAVIES AND SOFIA BELL!"

I choked on the cocoa I was drinking and Jason thumped my back, "You okay?" he asked.

I nodded. What?! I couldn't believe my ears. This has got to be a dream. The next thing I knew; I was standing on the stage with Jason. He was given a crown and a blue sash that said "Snow king"; I was given a tiara and a white sash that said "Snow Queen".

The crowd burst into applause as everyone cheered and clapped. With a little smile, I waved at them; so did Jason.

Judging by the people's faces, most of them seemed jubilant but some people's faces showed pure hatred. (Especially girls)

They were all giving me dead-glares, and their faces were filled with envy. "Some of the girls might burn a hole in my head by looking at me like that." I whispered to Jason and he grinned, "Nah, don't worry. I'd like to see them try."

A guy approached us with a blonde girl on his arm. The guy slapped Jason on the back, "Congrats dude," he said, grinning widely. I recognized the girl immediately.

"Hannah!" I exclaimed, gaping at her. She was looking gorgeous, with her blonde hair in a bun and she was wearing a black dress with a knee high slit and a fur jacket.

She smiled at me.

"Sofia; Brandon is my best bud." Jason said and Brandon waved at me.

"And since we were allowed to bring anyone we want, I asked Hannah." Brandon said, tilting his head towards Hannah.

"I see," I said as they went away.

I looked in the crowd for Elena; there. Before I reached her, she came to me with and turned to Jason; "Uh Davies, I uh..." she began, I gave her an encouraging look and Jason smiled. "We we...we...oh who am I kidding?" she came closer, "The boys weren't brave enough to talk to you so I am asking for them, are you two joining us for a movie night type thingie?"

I laughed and looked at Jason. "Sure," he said, "We were just coming to you guys."

"Excellent," Elena said with enthusiasm.

*

"Tonight was exhausting, and fun." I said as we walked in the hallway. I bumped into a black haired girl with a golden mask who smiled at me then moved past me. I think it was Kaitlin,

Elena nodded but didn't answer.

"Sofia," she said suddenly as I was swiping our room card.

"Hmm?"

"You know that you're my best friend, my ride or die, my partner in crime, my world?"

I stared at her then smiled, "Of course I know that,"

"And I love you more than anything, you're like the sister I never had." Elena said, her voice was shaking.

"I know Ellie, and I love you more than you know," I told her as we entered the room. Elena smiled weakly.

As soon as we were in, she began locking the doors. Elena and I had booked a room in the hotel. Just like the ballroom, the rooms were elegant.