4581-4600 Together

Start from the beginning

  He nodded towards Chu San and patted him on the shoulder: "You will take care of the position of the chief judge first."

  After speaking, the second young master Nangong got up and wandered in the direction where Su Luo had left.

  "No, you..." Chu San looked at the sky speechlessly.

  If he remembers correctly, there are still seven games to come, and as the second young master of Nangong, as the main judge, he left the game so capriciously...Couldn't it be so capricious!

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 4582 Eccentric 4 When

  Chu San got into trouble, Gong Er helped him clean up the mess, so Gong Er was rarely headstrong once, and Chu San had to stand up and take care of it.

  Ning Tianhao and Lin Ruoyu also twitched silently.

  "This Su Luo is really so important?" Ning Tianhao found that he had already estimated the importance of Su Luo very high, but now it seems that he still underestimated it.

  Chu San said irritably, "You can watch the next game."

  With Gong Er there, I don't know how eccentric the next game will be.

  If someone dared to hurt Su Luo and Gong Er secretly started to abolish that person, Chu San would not have the slightest suspicion.

  Because the current Gong Er, in the matter of facing Su Luo, is utterly headstrong and arrogant, and his heart is nowhere to be seen.

  Nangong Liuyun followed Su Luo away.

  He was neither far nor near, only walking quietly ten meters behind her.

  Who can't feel the scorching sight? But Su Luo pretended not to know, and just walked forward with a cold face.

  Tang Yalan looked back curiously, and this glance immediately made her cover her mouth in surprise.

  Tang Yalan grabbed Su Luo's sleeves excitedly, and she knew to lower her voice: "It's the

  second young master of Nangong! It's the second young master of Nangong !" Fei Junping thought, how could it be that the second young master of Nangong is sitting in a high position now. Looking down at a small game, why are you free here?

  Fei Junping didn't believe it at all, she looked back, but the next second, her head whizzed back, her hands covering her chest.

  Oh my god! With that beautiful and unparalleled and extraordinary face, besides the second master of Nangong, can there be a second person?

  Tang Yalan and Fei Junping turned pale when they thought that the Second Young Master of Nangong was behind them. They were at a loss and didn't know where to move their hands and feet.

  That's the second young master of Nangong like a god...

  But Su Luo, she seemed to have nothing, leisurely like a walk in the courtyard.

  Tang Yalan and Fei Junping looked at each other, and both saw anxiety in each other's eyes.

  The two of them slowly speeded up their pace...The

  gap slowly widened, and finally, the two of them fled, ran fast, and finally disappeared.

  Su Luo could only sigh helplessly.

  The road leading to the villa was silent.

  Under the sun, two figures in front and one behind have kept a distance of ten meters.