┃ ;032

┃┃𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐘𝐔'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Autumn's cold breeze kisses my face as I was walking forward to the road where am going.

It was just 2 in the afternoon, I am just walking around the market place with my mother.

I don't want to go because it's Saturday, and Saturday is supposed to be DAY OFF for me. But she used her ultimate technique; which is, she threatened me that if I won't come with her, she... SHE WON'T LET ME GO OUT FOR TWO WEEKS! I'LL BE GROUNDED!

That means, I'm banned to go to Toman meetings! I can't beat some asses!I can't go to school and eat some junk foods with Baji-san! And most of all!!!! I can't see Y/N-san for the whole two weeks!!!

That sucks.

I sigh and help my mom hold 2 plastic bags of groceries, with a deep scowl written on my face. She just stare at me with a blank face, and I know what it means. It means, if you don't stop making that face, I'm going to shave your head bald.

Shiver went down on my spine as I force myself to smile, like an idiot.

"Mom, I want that." I said, pointing at the coffee muffin inside the sweet shop, with a pleading eyes. "No, we have that thing at home."

"No. We don't." I said in blank face, but deep inside I know what she meant by that; it's means, she's going to hit me with her slippers again, straight in my ass.

"Fine, but don't you dare come home." she said before walking away. am I really her son? I started to question my self.

༶ • ┈┈ ⛧ ┈ ♛

Chifuyu sigh heavily as his mom finally finished buying groceries. The 2 plastic bags of groceries was now 4.

"My back hurts." he groan under his breath. "Stop being lazy ass shit."

"That hurts, mom. That hurts." he dramatically put his hands on his chest, as she just rolled her eyes form her son.

"Put that things there." Chifuyu nod, and put the bags he was carrying to the motorcycle's delivery bag behind the delivery guy. As his mother payed him before driving off to where their house is.

Chifuyu sigh in relief and stretches his numbing arms. "Chifuyu, is that L/N-san?"

The boy quickly turned his head where his mother was pointing before gasping. "That's... her."

The one you were with was a tall black haired man, he was wearing a black shirt with an unbuttoned red and black checkered long sleeve polo, that paired with a simple jeans that is perfectly suited on his figure.

"She got someone with her. Is that her boyfie? Are you jealous?" the older woman smugly asked her son, knowing that Chifuyu was courting you.

"No, I'm not." Chifuyu mumble, he already read about this kind of encounter. He thinks that it might be your cousin, close friend or brother, so he's not worried at all.

"Ohh! He kissed her." his eyes suddenly widened from what her mother just said as he aggressively darted his gaze to where you are.

"What?!!" and there he saw, the man kissing you... on your cheeks. What is this shit?! Are the manga and novels I read about this encounter are wrong?!! he began to panic.

 What is this shit?! Are the manga and novels I read about this encounter are wrong?!! he began to panic