┃ ;025

"Y/N-san good morning!~"the usual loud cherry Luck greet.

"Y/N-chan good morning~"Finral greeted with some hearts flying around him.

"Good morning Y/N-kyannnnnn."Grell hug you from behind.

"STOP BEING LOUD EARLY IN THE MORNING, GOD DAMNIT!" Katsuki growl before smacking Grell and move him away from you. "Ohh good morning, straight face." he greet, throwing Grell away.

"Good morning." you greeted back at them, you all were still at Saiko's hideout, because of the fight just happened last night.

"Y/N-san good morning." Tadashi greet behind you, his face still full of bandage with Karma on his side who's probably finished cooking breakfast for everyone by now.

"Morning, are you fine now?" he nod and do a muscle pose.

"I'm alright now, no need to— ackkk!" you punched his stomach which take the most damage from his whole body.

"I see, you're still not feeling well, don't push yourself too much." turning around and walk away from them.

"Y/N-san got worried... for me?" he ask in disbelief,the others blink and look at each other for a moment, and immediately ran at you. "She just literally punched you." Katsuki laugh sadistically.

"Y/N-chan you don't have a fever or something, do you?!" Finral ask in his panic mode.

"Just tell if you have too much problem, straight face. I'll kill whoever it is." Katsuki ask with a deadly scowl.

"Who said that I have a problem?Well,I have some problems but—"

"Holy cow! She have a problem!" Grell dramatically slumped on the wooden floor of the house.

"Calm down."Tadashi said,with his usual daddy—i mean fatherly mode.

"Do you have any heavy problem, Y/N-san?" He calmly ask, shooking your head as no, they sigh in relief.

"O-ohh." you look whoever chirp a sound from behind and see Chifuyu, with his bed hair, his hair was kinda curly and some strands of his hair was on his face.

"G-good morning L/N-san!" He greet with a stiffed and trembling body, he still can't function normally because of last night, the smile is what I mean.

"Good morning." you greet, gently removing the hair strands on his face, making his face flush red.

"Y/N-shin good morning." Mikey from behind hug you on the waist.

"Morning." patting his head, Chifuyu just look at you two with a blank expression.

"C'mon lover dovey shits, breakfast is ready" Katsuki growl before walking away grumpily, as Tadashi take Mikey away from you, after seeing Chifuyu's face.

"Let's go." you said, motioning Chifuyu to come with all of you at the dining room.

Everyone from Touman and Saiko,went to the designated room and greet you a pleasant morning,which just get scolded by Katsuki for being too loud with his usual shout.

"Thank you for the food." everyone exclaim, clapping their palms together for the gratitude.

"Are we going to school?" Luck asked, chewing his food with a chipmunk cheeks.

"Yeah, it's Thursday today after all." Finral groan.

"Whoever finish the food last will wash the dishes." you calmly state, making them stop from their loud talks and drain their energy early in the morning and make them finish their food in an instant.

"Thank you for he food." Everyone from the Saiko exclaim, making the Toman look at them in surprised look that's still eating their foods.

"They're fast." Angry from Touman said, munching his food.

"As expected, they move like a team, even in eating." Mitsuya chuckle while sweatdropping.

"They're Saiko afterall, the scariest gang." Hakkai said,with a ghost or maybe cow sound.

"You look like an idiot." Angry state,making Hakkai grow an irk mark.

All in Touman finished eating in 20 minutes, cause they have a long chat on the table. In a matter of 20 minutes, they also finished their morning baths,now all of them now including Saiko were readying their selves to go to their schools.

"Chifuyu." you called out, he looked at you with confused look and walk at you. "Come with us." he tilt his head in confusion.

"I need someone to hold my bag cause Tadashi might go with Karma's bike and you don't have anyone from same school here, so I want you to come with us and bring you to your school." you simply reply, while hopping on your motorbike.

"Thank you then."he smile like always and hop on your motorbike on your back,you were wearing a boys school uniform,so it's fine for you to drive.

Everyone shattered into there ways, it's still 6 am and everyone had hour to go to Shibuya where everyone living their lives.

You wait for Tadashi to close and lock the gate of the hideout and go with everyone else.

"Hold tight." you order Chifuyu, while putting your hair inside your helmet to not let Chifuyu taste your hair while on the trip.

"Yeah."he was debating to hold on your waist or just hold on the back of your bike. By not feeling that he's not holding anywhere of you,you sigh and hold both of his hand and let it take a hold on your waist.

"Make sure that you won't die."he nod with flushed face.

You took a breath and let your motorbike to let out a loud vroom and take a fast speed to reach the others,making Chifuyu yelp a little from the speed you're making.

'oh god, I'm going to die...bye world' he dramatically thought with Tanaka's buddha face.

bye world' he dramatically thought with Tanaka's buddha face