┃ ;030

It's been 3 days since the gang battle of Toman and Valhalla. According to Karma's report, Valhalla shared Toman's flag. Which means, Valhalla is now under Mikey's order.

So in the present time, you're supposed to talk with Mikey about something at park in peace but this is not what you expect. A two little girls was also at the park with their older brother. The kids was also the one you just gave a teddy bear.

"Nee-san! Let's play!" The younger one said with a grin. Holding your hand to lead you to the park's slide. "Mana, stop! Don't do that to nee-san, okay?" Mitsuya, Mana's older brother said in worry, he didn't want you to be annoyed by his sister because he was thinking that there's a chance that you might hit his sister for being annoying.

"It's alright." you said, not minding the little girl who's holding your hand. Mana grin and continue to lead you on the slide, as Mitsuya quickly apologized for his sister's stubbornness.

"Nee-san, let's slide!" Luna said, while ascending her feet at the slide staircase. you nod carelessly as you watch her slide down with her younger sister. "It's your turn!"

You stand on top of the slide and stick your legs and knees together before sitting, and slide down with mumbling a little ohh. Mana and Luna claps their hands together and drag you to the seesaw. "Mana! Luna! I told you to stop that!" Mitsuya scolded.

The kids sat side by side at the with a big smile written on their face. You support Mana on her side, to not let her ran out of balance, then you heard a loud shout of your name from the distance. "Y/N-shin!!"

Mikey hugged you too tight to the point you couldn't breathe properly but before you could short out of breath Draken pulled Mikey away from you, making him pout.

"Y/N-shin let's play swing!" Mikey said before dragging you on the park's swing, in the corner of your eye, you could see Chifuyu pouting like a kid, he could take it that Mikey can hold your hand like that.

Mikey sat on one of the swing and say, "Y/N-shin, push me!" you nod, and push him out of the swing, making him fall on the ground. "No, not like that!"

"Ohh, sorry." you mumble, extending a hand to Mikey. Katsuki and Karma who's beside Tadashi was laughing his ass off from what you did. "That's.. pfft ... nice one, straight face! HAHAHAHA!"

Tadashi face palm and smack Katsuki and Karma on their head from laughing at poor Mikey. "You taught Y/N-san that thing, didn't you?" the two boys just continue laughing while smacking each other, to let their laughter come out, making Tadashi sigh in irritation.

"Nee nee Smiley!~ let's fight!" Luck said with the biggest grin we could muster, Smiley also grin and with that, they began to fight like an idiots. "Those guys are really alike." Finral said with a sigh, Angry just nod in agreement while looking at his older brother.

Mikey sat on the swing again and teach you how to push someone on the swing, you nod at him, understanding what he just explained to you. "Try to push me again." you walk behind him and push him, and once again, he fell onto he ground, his face was the first one to make a contact with the ground, so it hurts.

Katsuki and Karma began to laugh out loud again from what happened, with tears sprouting on the edge of their eyes. "Stop laughing, you two might die." Grell commented, trying to hold his laugh by faking a cough.

"Are you mad at me?" Mikey dramatically cry, as you helped him stand up. "I'm not."

"Then why?! Why do you need to do this to me?!" Mikey put a hand on his forehead as he dramatically fall on your arms, but you take a step backwards so he ended up falling on the ground for the third time today. "WHY?!"